Jonathan Brown

Started by vitch, December 18, 2011, 12:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitch

No one is mentioning the big fella, early reports are positive, will you just monitor the pre season or jump right in like me ??

elephants

Windigo

I'm jumping on.

Arizona is magic.  :)

Jukes

No one is monitoring him? He was like day 2 of the Deck of Dream Team! Lock lock lock, at that price it's too much to pass up a bloke who has averaged 110 one year, 95 in another and 80's in most of the rest. Should average 80-85 this year, and boost his price a fair bit.

CuStArDaRm

As always monitor, thing with johnno is he is such a tough CVNT that even with niggles he plays so you dont know if he is injured and it hurts his fantasy scores, kind of like Chappy playing all year with groin issues. If his pre season keeps tracking the way it has he is definately on the short list but not in my plan team atm.

Holz

Brown is one of the guys who is in my team and will have to do something bad to not make it.

ronl

Locked, loaded. End of discussion!

elephants

You'd be crazy to ignore him completely but I'm not sure. Has been in and out a few times...

MURRIMAGIC

I was at Lions training last week, he is 100% and will complete his first full preseason in years. An absolute must have and to be honest will do better than 80-85 this year with an improving midfield.

Here's why - the 2011 Lions midfield was different each week and only Black, Redden and Rockliff contributed (opinion but honest). Rich played in patches last year and will improve without a tag.  Beams, Polec, Bewick, Barlett and Zorko are good young players too. All these guys are looking fit too. Lions on the improve.

Also watch Bartlett closely in NAB he is quality. Zorko should play a forward crumbing role (not in the centre), so disregard his NEAFL stats!

Colliwobblers

lock him in, if you need a mid priced forward there are a few around but like just said above, with a full preseason and guaranteed instructions from the coach to stay in one piece for 22 games brown dog is a bargain gun fwd.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg625871.html#msg625871

Windigo

How much is he? About $350 K and we have a deal.

Colliwobblers

Windigo

Colliwobblers

its him or dangerfield for my team and i know who makes me feel safer

me