Main Menu

smokies

Started by vitch, December 18, 2011, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitch

who at your club, maybe someone a little left field, do you believe to be ready to show the world what they've got in 2012 ?? personally at the Bombers I believe Jake Carlisle is going to be something very special  ;)

elephants

Obviously I see Luke Shuey exploding this year. Matt Rosa as a cheeky little out there one...?

stew42

The Swans have a few smokies lying around... Dan Hannebury, Kieran Jack, Rhyce Shaw, Gary Rohan, Matt ( :-[) Spangher could be an impressive scond year cash cow, Sammy Reid will impress (although I'm not so sure he will DT-wise), also McVeigh...

vitch

Quote from: stew42 on December 18, 2011, 12:03:25 PM
The Swans have a few smokies lying around... Dan Hannebury, Kieran Jack, Rhyce Shaw, Gary Rohan, Kieran Spangher could be an impressive scond year cash cow, Sammy Reid will impress (although I'm not so sure he will DT-wise), also McVeigh...

Really liked the way Gary Rowan finished the season, i'll be looking very closely @ him

elephants

The Swans have a few smokies lying around... Dan Hannebury, Kieran Jack, Rhyce Shaw, Gary Rohan, Kieran Spangher could be an impressive scond year cash cow, Sammy Reid will impress (although I'm not so sure he will DT-wise), also McVeigh...
Kieran Spangher? Never heard of him? I've heard of Kieran Jack and Matt Spangher but... ;)

stew42

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2011, 12:09:53 PM
Kieran Spangher? Never heard of him? I've heard of Kieran Jack and Matt Spangher but... ;)

Gah, my bad  ::)

Hippo

Colin Garland!

training with the mids and has been a bit of a standout at training his voice and leadership.

prob more suited to SC with his last 5 scores of the yr being

S_Coach99

The Swans have a few smokies lying around... Dan Hannebury, Kieran Jack, Rhyce Shaw, Gary Rohan, Matt ( :-[) Spangher could be an impressive scond year cash cow, Sammy Reid will impress (although I'm not so sure he will DT-wise), also McVeigh...

Spangher isnt in his 2nd year, and if you pick him in your dream team...

...no offence, but you're a Spangher

bowyanger

JLewis, XEllis, CYoung, MBailey, LLowden, RSchoenmakers, MHallahan & AFrank

MURRIMAGIC

Quote from: bowyanger on December 18, 2011, 10:06:57 PM
JLewis, XEllis, CYoung, MBailey, LLowden, RSchoenmakers, MHallahan & AFrank
Probably right with some of these...

Ellis is fighting for a spot in the 22 and has to train the house town in preseason. If he starts next season round 1, good smokie!

Young has been injured for the last 3 seasons, watch his preseason too.

Bailey is a bit too one dimensional for DT, so pass on him. 

Lowden is probably developing too slow to play this year.  We just recruited 2 more rucks for this reason!

Schoey a bit the same as Ellis, the club wants him in the 22 but just been too inefficient in the backline.

Now Hallahan and Frank is where the money is. Hallahan is a tough in and under midfielder and the mail is he'll be given a chance. He is on my bench.

Frank is another Isaac Smith, someone with pace skills and efficiency, but can he fit in the 22? It will depend on how long they carry Chance Bateman I think?

Fyfe_gun

Matty Broadbent

Jarrad Redden

Brent Renouf

all going to become guns thiss year

Matty411

What does everyone think of Jack Steven from STK? Is listed as a MID/FWD in fanplanner for $362,100.

Coming into his 4th year (although 1st year only played 1 game) and averaged a healthy 79 from 20 games last year after coming in for the injured Lenny Hayes.

He is young, has now played 29 games and looks to be in St Kilda’s plans for the future. My query is that with Dal Santo and Hayes coming back and with Goddard, Armitage and Montagna still hanging around will there be any room for Steven in their midfield?

If so, I will strongly consider him as a breakout player in my DT team for 2012 (would be picked in the forward line).

Thoughts?

oc16

Zaharakis
Ziebell
J Steven
Armstrong
Petrenko
T Walsh

Mr.Craig

Maybe not leftfield since I had him last year but...Breust! Maybe Duryea or Hallahan if the Hawks give them a run.

Torpedo10

Crameri. Will score 40+ goals in 2012.