Main Menu

smokies

Started by vitch, December 18, 2011, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: AndrewY on January 29, 2012, 03:03:29 PM
How about Harry  OBrien taking over some of the running back role post Neon Leon.
could b takin by marty clarke

AndrewY

If any argument Harry O will win

Kuruki

Im not sure i will have the balls to select them but there are a few that im thinking could smoulder into an inferno.

I Smith. (The next Fyfe IMO)

Zac Clarke. (Pav will allow this guy some serious space, and his first stride will leave defenders in his wake)

Nic Nat. (When he becomes magnetically charged he will explode. It's going to happen sooner or later)

elephants

All damn good calls bro.

Nic Nat has had pre-season surgery so I'd watch that one.

Other two look the goods though. So tempted on I. Smith but not as a mid unfortunately :(

The F.A.R.K.

David Swallow has been tearing the house down apparentely and gc have already pinned him and ablett as two best mids

mmmmm... tempting but will he average 90+

D.Shiel

i like Mccarthy after coming to port i think he'll earn a midfield sport. Reece Conca should really improve through the midfield, and Brodie Martin could be set for a breakout season at half back

Artax

Don't have him but Zac Clarke is gonna carve up this year!

me

Quote from: Kuruki on January 30, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
Im not sure i will have the balls to select them but there are a few that im thinking could smoulder into an inferno.

I Smith. (The next Fyfe IMO)

Zac Clarke. (Pav will allow this guy some serious space, and his first stride will leave defenders in his wake)

Nic Nat. (When he becomes magnetically charged he will explode. It's going to happen sooner or later)

agree with isaac smith massive smokey - would not be surprised to see him explode this season into a 100+ average

yorgis

isaac smith def and i think melksham, mzungu and p stewart will step it up. very outside smokie kane cornes [has so much to prove to everyone

Purple 77

Quote from: D.Shiel on January 31, 2012, 12:53:45 AM
i like Mccarthy after coming to port i think he'll earn a midfield sport.

could be a steal