Main Menu

Would you be interested?

Started by Master Q, December 17, 2011, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

HP and I were discussing an Idea I had for a competition. It is like the Franchise League, but if there is interest it will go ahead.

There are some major differences between this and what Cookie tried to run such as - It will be quick (takes a month or less including finals) and there is a new Draft system.

Please vote in the poll above and post below.

Thanks
-Q  :)

Maca24

PowerBug

Yeah i'll be interested, but i can see this beign a Sunday comp, which would rule me out. :(

MajorLazer

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on December 17, 2011, 05:47:18 PM
Yeah i'll be interested, but i can see this beign a Sunday comp, which would rule me out. :(
Nope. Will be Thursdays - If Games cannot be scheduled than the game will be moved to the Sunday  ;)

Who voted No?

Bazinga

When do you propose to run this new type of comp Q, as I will definitely be running the U24 comp again next season, on Thursdays from about week 3 or 4.

The biggest mistake cookie made was he never put any thought into when the best time was to run such a comp, as there was so much other stuff on. Apart from that his ideas were actually very good, albeit he basically stole the Giants Cup format :P

Cyrus

Master Q

Quote from: Bazinga on December 18, 2011, 09:27:12 AM
When do you propose to run this new type of comp Q, as I will definitely be running the U24 comp again next season, on Thursdays from about week 3 or 4.

The biggest mistake cookie made was he never put any thought into when the best time was to run such a comp, as there was so much other stuff on. Apart from that his ideas were actually very good, albeit he basically stole the Giants Cup format :P
I'm looking to run it in the last 3 or 4 weeks of the season - Possibly 2 but that'll take it into the offseason. Like I said it will be very quick but fun at the same time.

roo boys!

Hawka

maybe
restarted with a new team today so this early on im shower

Master Q

Just took a look at the poll - Who voted no?

Btw, for this comp to go ahead, we will need at least 12 people...

Nathan

As long as it is on thursdays yes =)

DazBurg

can't do it
i'm not a member so can't do thursdays  :(

PowerBug

My membership ends today :-\

Might by some more near the end of the seson though. But i won't do it before Jan 2 as i'm away for about a week (jan 2-9) so don't want to waste a week of membership. :)