Main Menu

Canada and the Netherlands

Started by DazBurg, December 14, 2011, 09:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

just wondering who of us FF'ers is planning on moving to one of these

i'll put up a poll but please can you post aswell if you are going just so we get an idea of who is going

me i'm not but just wondering who is

CrowsFan

I thought they were only going to make one new league next season? Or did they change that.
For me it depends whether I get promoted in my SOD league. If I can get up to div 3 in Scotland next season I wont bother changing...

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
I thought they were only going to make one new league next season? Or did they change that.
For me it depends whether I get promoted in my SOD league. If I can get up to div 3 in Scotland next season I wont bother changing...
13 Dec 11 00:00 - Canada and Netherlands leagues next season

As the heading cunningly suggests, leagues will be created in these two countries starting next season.

All teams (including affiliates) will be able to transfer to the new countries (although you won't be able to move your main and affiliate to the same country).

Further details to follow next week.

FTP-ashario

from the main page on the side in the news part

pyronerd

I'm going to the Netherlands >:D I know maca is meant to be going as well but not sure about anyone else

valkorum

I will be staying in Scotland - I am in Div 3 in all my leagues with a chance of going up to Div 2 in T20

Bazinga

I won't be moving away from Scotland, I love the timezone too much. Apparantly the new leagues are going to have timezones later than midnight AEST, and I'm not keen on that.

MajorLazer

Maca24

Cyrus

BratPack

I don't think I'll move this season. I'm in Div 2 all leagues in Scotland and I'm not sure I could afford the hit if Netherlands starts off like Scotland did (IE: Div 4 Sponsorship the first season and building up)

CrowsFan

So basically just an hour ahead of Scotland. Will most likely be staying in Scotland I reckon

MajorLazer

I don't think those times are right. That schedule shows all the countries in it with Kenya being shown as the same time.

Think the new countries are around midnight in vic time.

Maca24

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2011, 01:20:17 PM
I don't think those times are right. That schedule shows all the countries in it with Kenya being shown as the same time.

Think the new countries are around midnight in vic time.
Correct. Think netherlands is 12:00 and Canada 14:00/16:00

Cyrus

i wont move then if thats the case

Fletch74

I'm staying in Scotland. Divisions are too good to move...