Cox
Sandilands
Goldstein
Leuenberger
Mumford
McEvoy
Jacobs

elephants

Yeah probably. My point is he's not young for a footballer who wasn't on an afl list less than a month ago. ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
Yeah probably. My point is he's not young for a footballer who wasn't on an afl list less than a month ago. ;)

im thinking they could use him potentially as cover, if west or vardy go down. Jpod was given a chance and he did well, i think stephenson will be given the same chance but i can see west pushing him out. IM thinking simular to smith over fraser except fraser is a porven player so stephenson could be pushed back even further.

Hippo

Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2011, 07:54:14 PM

im thinking they could use him potentially as cover, if west or vardy go down. Jpod was given a chance and he did well, i think stephenson will be given the same chance but i can see west pushing him out. IM thinking simular to smith over fraser except fraser is a porven player so stephenson could be pushed back even further.
Sounds to me like Vardy has already gone down and certainly doesn't sound the most promising from the comments made.
Add that to the recruitment of O i would say they aren't too optimistic about a early return.

"The 198cm ruckman underwent surgery but the Cats are unsure when he will resume training and have no information on when he may play, The Age reports.

Geelong is confident that the surgery was a success but is offering no specifics with Vardy still not running, making the chance of early season senior action unlikely.

"We won't rush him," Geelong football manager Steve Hocking told The Age.

"He's a 10 to 12-year player.

"It's not something we want to get too specific about, other than his operation has been successful."

As cover, the Cats are likely to play No.78 NAB AFL Draft selection Orren Stephenson, the 29-year-old former VFL ruckman.

"This guy is going to play, just as long as his form warrants it," Hocking said.

"We've seen the guy ruck against our guys too [in the VFL] and hold his own."

Holz

Quote from: Hippo on December 18, 2011, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2011, 07:54:14 PM

Sounds to me like Vardy has already gone down and certainly doesn't sound the most promising from the comments made.
Add that to the recruitment of O i would say they aren't too optimistic about a early return.

"The 198cm ruckman underwent surgery but the Cats are unsure when he will resume training and have no information on when he may play, The Age reports.

Geelong is confident that the surgery was a success but is offering no specifics with Vardy still not running, making the chance of early season senior action unlikely.

"We won't rush him," Geelong football manager Steve Hocking told The Age.

"He's a 10 to 12-year player.

"It's not something we want to get too specific about, other than his operation has been successful."

As cover, the Cats are likely to play No.78 NAB AFL Draft selection Orren Stephenson, the 29-year-old former VFL ruckman.

"This guy is going to play, just as long as his form warrants it," Hocking said.

"We've seen the guy ruck against our guys too [in the VFL] and hold his own."

i hope he does play, he will get games early guranteed i just hope he can keep his spot till round 11 when we need him.

Im still going a round 12 or 13 premium and a mid price ruck like hmac and will upgrade when i know if he is playing or not.

I think sandi/mummy/mcevoy are a good enough to take one of the spots than its up to yiou if you want to risk picking up burger/cox

Football Factory

demon_spud

Football Factory

Colliwobblers

sandi and macintosh for me, may upgrade macintosh before season starts but cant help but think he will make me an easy $100k and score well.

If i get nervous about sandi i'd be looking at bad boy mcevoy either way byes line up

Football Factory

+ 1 opens up 200k to spend elsewhere

itchytradefinger

elephants

After making my 38th Ruck change i have settled on McEvoy and Leuenberger for a record 6.5 hours.

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on December 29, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
After making my 38th Ruck change i have settled on McEvoy and Leuenberger for a record 6.5 hours.
Pmsl......Sandi and H.Mac 30 hours and counting

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 29, 2011, 11:13:35 PM
Pmsl......Sandi and H.Mac 30 hours and counting
Sandi Burger lol

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 27, 2011, 08:45:48 PM
sandi and macintosh for me, may upgrade macintosh before season starts but cant help but think he will make me an easy $100k and score well.

If i get nervous about sandi i'd be looking at bad boy mcevoy either way byes line up

LOL elephants, I;m totally with you on the revolving door of ruck setups in my DT, I've gone Sandi- Mcevoy, still neither of them are the most popular looey burger is by far, am i missing something or is sandi and mcevoy(mcevoy due to byes and the rooks byes) ok too. so much love for looey....

Rolder

Rucks are like wine - they get better with age ... (Heck, 30 is not THAT old even for a midfielder these days) !