Sandilands
Goldstein
Leuenberger
Mumford
McEvoy
Jacobs

DT Gun

Cox best ruckman!
Sandilands undervalued at an average of 95!

Sold.

elephants

Holz

Quote from: DT Gun on December 14, 2011, 02:28:13 AM
Cox best ruckman!
Sandilands undervalued at an average of 95!

Sold.

Cox, Sandi, Rookie Forward

or

Burger, Hmac, Sidebottom

i can see my 3 increasing their averages and the points lost in the ruck divison being gained easily with sidebottom averaging 90+ over a rookies score.

Ziplock

Hmac, Giles (stephensen, rookie)

seriously considering it.

Doyle

I voted Cox and Leunberger, but I'm starting to lean towards Sam Jacobs, especially seeing as he didn't get many votes  8)

Chopps

Quote from: Ziplock on December 14, 2011, 09:40:04 AM
Hmac, Giles (stephensen, rookie)

seriously considering it.

i am thinking that or

Premo, Hmac (giles, stephenson)

Football Factory

Also had that thought - Sandi,Giles ( Stephenson,Rookie) just cant see myself having the balls to do it ? I want Giles as a backup and Orren as a cow or vice versa. Sandi - Goldy or Leuey (Giles,Orren). I would do the F/R link thing but then i have to sacrifice Giles or Orren aint gonna happen.

Football Factory

Leaning towards Sandi and Leuey  :-\

Holz

I think with the byes people seriously need to consider when players will miss.

my combo currently is Hmac Mummy with Giles and Stephenson but if stephenson is not playing i will need to go hmac/giles to mcevoy.

For example the cox, sandi giles stephenson combo i dont feel is a good option as thats 3 players out round 11 ( i could be wrong with that its just an example) so if stephenson doesnt play that no rucks, so if you want to go a set and forget rucks structure you will need giles round 11 and a round 12 and 13 premium ruck division.

For example Mummy, Mcevoy Giles Stephenson you could lokc that all season and not having any problems with the byes

Football Factory

Quote from: Holzman on December 15, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I think with the byes people seriously need to consider when players will miss.

my combo currently is Hmac Mummy with Giles and Stephenson but if stephenson is not playing i will need to go hmac/giles to mcevoy.

For example the cox, sandi giles stephenson combo i dont feel is a good option as thats 3 players out round 11 ( i could be wrong with that its just an example) so if stephenson doesnt play that no rucks, so if you want to go a set and forget rucks structure you will need giles round 11 and a round 12 and 13 premium ruck division.

For example Mummy, Mcevoy Giles Stephenson you could lokc that all season and not having any problems with the byes
Yeah true Holzman i was gonna go a 11, 11, 12, 12 but you get better coverage with a 11, 12, 12, 13. I will not be using the F/R theory to avoid donuts in the bye rounds i dont like the fact you have to weaken your rucks and forwards to do so. I can have most of the premiums and all of the rookies i want using the structure i have. I will theoretically avoid donuts barring injury and suspension apart from round 13 where i will be copping 2 donuts. Hopefully i play someone crap round 13. Overall position is something i do care about but there's only 1 car. So i need a round 13 premium ruck looks like its gonna have to be McEvoy... Rucks 2012  Sandi,McEvoy (Giles,Orren)

elephants

Really want Jacobs but want Leu too. Won't work with the byes so really it's...

Leu and Mumford

Vs

Jacobs and McEvoy/Cox/Sandi

Guys? Help? Thinking my initial selection of Mummy/Leu is the way to go...

Football Factory

I like Holzman suggestion of a 11/11/12/13 or a 11/12/12/13 this gives you a better coverage over rounds 11,12,13 incase of injury. I have to agree with the majority of people on Leuey. I will probably change my mind again  :o .. Leuey(11)McEvoy(13)Giles(11)Orren(12) . Not a big fan of Mummy has never played a full season

Holz

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2011, 11:44:27 AM
Really want Jacobs but want Leu too. Won't work with the byes so really it's...

Leu and Mumford

Vs

Jacobs and McEvoy/Cox/Sandi

Guys? Help? Thinking my initial selection of Mummy/Leu is the way to go...

only because of the byes and I don't have confidence is Stephenson i would go Mummy/ Sandi and Mcevoy, but if you go for league you could just give up one round and go Mummy and Burger if Stephenson plays no donuts if he doesn't one donut.

elephants

Thanks holz. I'll tinker. Surely the cats wouldn't recruit a 28 year old and not play him. Look at the J-Pod!

Ziplock

isnt stephenson turning 30 next year?