Cox
Sandilands
Goldstein
Leuenberger
Mumford
McEvoy
Jacobs

Football Factory

Dont think the Cox/Sandi combo will be as popular as other years. Who are you looking at for 2012

scotty_222

Windigo

Definitely Goldstein as number one.

How is Sandilands toe? That's what I wanna know.

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on December 11, 2011, 08:20:18 PM
Definitely Goldstein as number one.

How is Sandilands toe? That's what I wanna know.
The toe ? Big and Ugly. Yeah i guess just gonna have to wait and hear how he is going im thinking plenty of time to get over the old turf toe and if not he probably wont make my team lol.

Ziplock

I think a lot of people will lock and load the sandi cox combo.

Personally not me. I see value in sandi, but atm, he doesn't fit the structure. And I'm wary of premiums cox's age who've just had a career best season.

FisherSaints

Matty411

I'm tossing up between Luey and Mummy or Sandi and Luey. Both good options and will be popular across the board.

Speculator

Leuenberger and Natanui for me too.

Jukes

Yoshi

At present I'm going with the Mc-Burger combo for next year (McEvoy,Luenberger) as their byes are in Rd11 & Rd13.
Although I will be keeping an eye on Jacobs & Mumford through NAB.

Football Factory

Leuenberger and big Mummy are definitely options for me next year. What are peoples thoughts on Hudson stealing some ruck time of Leuey and effecting his scores a little ? also Big Mummy has never played a full season and seems a little injury prone is this a fair assessment ?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Jukes on December 12, 2011, 01:07:17 PM
Goldstein and Leuenberger for me
That's what I'm thinking at the moment, with maybe NicNat as backup.

Football Factory

Not much love for the top 3 rucks of 2011

Torpedo10

At the moment going Leuenberger and Jacobs.Jacobs at the Crows as the No.1 Ruckmen does it for me.

Jukes

Locked in Leuenberger, Goldstein, Giles and Stephenson, first 3 have the bye in round 11 however I'll probably have traded Giles by then unless he turns out to be a gun, then I'll have traded either Leuen or Goldy if they're spudding it for Cox or someone.