GWS Midfield Rookies

Started by Galea89, December 11, 2011, 10:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galea89

Hey guys,

I have been contemplating which GWS young guns to add in my team. Now with one less midfield bench it makes things a little bit harder when picking the right ones. What are your thoughts on:

Dylan Shiel
Adam Treloar
Steve Clifton
Stephen Coniglio

I think Coniglio will be a lock due to his pick 2 status, but I have heard that both Treloar and Shiel would have gone in the top 5 if they were in the draft and what I have seen of Shiel, he is a beast. Steve Clifton is a mature age recruit who is 24 and won their 2km time trial. IMO he will see game time due to his mature age status.

If you had to choose 2 or 3 for your team, who would they be?

meow meow

Galea89

meow meow

Steve Clifton
Stephen Coniglio

SuperCoach

Justin Bieber

Shiels was touted as a top 3 pick if he wasn't already with GWS. Treloar was up there as well.

If I had to choose, Shiels and Clifton would probably be the ones I look at. This is taking price into account and other rookies out there. GWS have quite a few midfielders so Coniglio should play as should Shiels and probably Clifton. I like Treloar but I'm assuming they will be rotating the midfielders a little (much like Suns did this year for most of their players).

Coniglio is good for an on field spot while Shiels/Clifton/Treloar will be solid for Bench spots, with Shiels being the pick of those 3. Just depends if you can afford Coniglio or if he fits the team plan.