Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I'll go with Marley Williams please.

Boomz

meow meow

pothead

c4v3m4n

RB gets Frazer Dale from Carlton...

...and I'll take Henry Cunningham from Sydney.

Meaning BB is up with the third final pick of the draft!!  :D

bomberboy0618

c4v3m4n

The 13 youngsters that are left are all holding their breath as they await Purple 77's decision on who he will choose.  :o

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 21, 2011, 02:21:11 PM
The 13 youngsters that are left are all holding their breath as they await Purple 77's decision on who he will choose.  :o

Yup! 13 players remain, 2 picks left....

The remaining 11 players... along with (from current projections) 2 players that are left over from the first draft, will miss out :(

BUT, if a player retires or is sacked by there AFL club during the year. The World XV club can choose from these players to pick a replacment <-- or do people reject that idea?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on December 21, 2011, 02:25:41 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 21, 2011, 02:21:11 PM

Yup! 13 players remain, 2 picks left....

The remaining 11 players... along with (from current projections) 2 players that are left over from the first draft, will miss out :(

BUT, if a player retires or is sacked by there AFL club during the year. The World XV club can choose from these players to pick a replacment <-- or do people reject that idea?

Well I guess there's two options if a player retires or is sacked during the season.

1. The coaches chooses from the 'leftover' pool of players to replace them as you've suggested ossie.
2. Or, wait until the end of the year, and that team gets an additional draft pick (whether its in the National or Rookie)

c4v3m4n

Which now just leaves Boomz....

Who will he take with the final rookie draft pick for 2012?  :o

Boomz

I'm gonna leave you hanging for a while :P Just coz I feel like it :P ... and coz I have no idea who to pick :-X

Boomz

Wanted Long but don't see him making it sadly so I'll take Redpath...

ossie85

meow meow

Quote from: Boomz on December 21, 2011, 05:55:31 PM
Wanted Long but don't see him making it sadly so I'll take Redpath...

This guy is a top bloke, and certainly has talent. He has worked hard to come back from 2 knee reconstructions before he even turned 21. If he stays fit he could be a gun.

c4v3m4n

Which means the draft is now OVER!

Poor Lincoln McCarthy from Geelong misses out twice!

Collingwood's Trent Stubbs, Daniel Famer and Michael Hartley, Geelong's Mark Blicava, Fremantle's Jordan King, St. Kilda's Darren Michington, Western Bulldogs's Mark Austin, Essendon's Anthony Long, Gold Coast's Josh Hall and finally Sydney's Jack Lynch are the unfortunate players who have missed out this year too.  :'(