The 2012 WXV Preseason/Rookie Draft

Started by ossie85, December 09, 2011, 09:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on December 13, 2011, 02:13:58 PM

We'll only have 4 rounds.... The remainder will get shoved in the first draft, cool?

Cheers c4!

You're welcome ossie.

I reckon the remainders should be kept separate for the time being and placed into a 'fourth mini draft'. I'm sure that there will also be leftovers from the regular draft, so why not pool them both together at the end of the regular draft and have a mini draft for something different?

ossie85

^ also a good idea!

Sure, why not :) We'll keep it fluid

Maca24

Yep I like that idea C4.

Leftovers from Normal Draft and this draft enter mini-draft.

Maca24

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 13, 2011, 03:35:40 PM
ok, after a couple of hours deciding, (little sad), i have made my decision who to pick. So if everyone is ready, i will get things started. Its fine if we wanna wait until tomorrow, doesn't bother me, will be the same player!
May as well say it now. Nothing to wait for! :)

Maca24

sweet  8)
My shortlist is intact. >:D

Maca24

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 13, 2011, 03:40:30 PM
i bet you were after the guy i turned down  ;)
well I certainly didn't want Frost... doubt he will get games at GWS although I could be wrong. And doesn't look very fantasy relevant. So yea I doubt the 3 guys I want will slip to pick 11 anyway  ;)

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 13, 2011, 03:53:52 PM
Quotedoubt he will get games at GWS

I bloody hope not, i thought GWS would be in need of a tall backman............. now im doubting that selection.........  :(

Can be changed at any time up until bb picks

bomberboy0618

ossie85

Maca24

Why did you change your pick purple?
Just cas I said he is a crap selection doesn't mean he is  :P

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 13, 2011, 05:07:40 PM
no it wasn't just that, i already had doubts over him that i was trying to ignore. Unlike with Sam frost, i feel good about my selection with couch, so in a way, thank you for making me realize he wasn't for me  :)

Hoping for the next Barlow purple?

Maca24

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 13, 2011, 05:07:40 PM
no it wasn't just that, i already had doubts over him that i was trying to ignore. Unlike with Sam frost, i feel good about my selection with couch, so in a way, thank you for making me realize he wasn't for me  :)
I did you a big favour haha :P
Wasn't going to say anything as I thought you might change it, ah well, everyone else probs hates me :P

Maca24

Have done all my draft research so am confident I will make some decent selections :)

roo boys!

I'll have my picks done automatically for this one thanks Oss :)

c4v3m4n

I've been trying to dodge this for as long as possible...as this was not an easy decision.

After careful consideration, the Pacific Islanders with their first pick in the 2012 Preseason/Rookie Draft choose...

...Lee Spurr.  ;D