2012 W15 Pre-season Challenge Cup

Started by c4v3m4n, December 07, 2011, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hey everyone,

Now that the SC scores have been released I will go back and re-adjust the scores during the course of today. Once they have all been finalised, I will announce all the winners along with some stats from the 2012 WXV Challenge Cup.

However, I did take care of the scores from the 2012 WXV Challenge Cup Grand Final and we do have an official winner! :o

Head over to the thread to find out who won! :D

c4v3m4n

We've had our first result reversal! :o

Provisionally, in week 1, the Cobras defeated the Warriors 91 to 89.

With the SC scores dialled in, the Warriors have come out victors, 97 to 103!

CrowsFan

Wow you're going back through all the scores? :o

I hope this doesn't change who was meant to be in the grand final. I wouldn't feel like it was a proper victory if I found out I wasn't meant to make it in the first place...

Also do I get a trophy so I can put it in my trophy case? :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

I hope this doesn't change who was meant to be in the grand final. I wouldn't feel like it was a proper victory if I found out I wasn't meant to make it in the first place...

This was my worry. I am certain that some crucial results will be changed/

CrowsFan

Actually don't worry about the trophy. I made my own :D

Come check out my trophy cabinet here... Pumas Home Page

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Yes, I am going to go back through all of the scores. Should be done in the coming days. :)

Also, it doesn't change who was meant to be in the grand final. Majority (of those that voted) said that the two entrants should be decided by the available DT scores.

And yes, you will get an official trophy that I'll make up, but keep the one you've got for the time being. ;)

CrowsFan

Well I'm sure the trophy you make will be much nicer than the thing I scrapped together haha. Just needed to put something in my trophy cabinet for the time being... ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2012, 05:56:45 PM
Just needed to put something in my trophy cabinet for the time being... ;)

::)