2012 W15 Pre-season Challenge Cup

Started by c4v3m4n, December 07, 2011, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I wouldn't do that Holz. I think it would be easier to not play during byes and play 1-10 and 14-18 with finals. It wouldn't be fair to some teams if you did half/half. It will make it easier to make the fixtues fair without some people saying you rigged it to favour some people deliberately.You could also put the fixtures up sooner.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Holzman on December 07, 2011, 10:15:56 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 07, 2011, 09:16:16 PM
We going to run an equivalent for the euro holz?

maybee i havent made the fixture yet, im waiting to see what VS does about the byes, with 14 teams i think only playing each team once is not enough. May have to do something similar to the afl and play half the teams twice.

Just make it a luck of the draw scenario.

Play games from Round 1 - 10, then from Round 14 - 23, each team at least plays each other once, with some teams playing others more than once. I agree in your E15, 14 games isn't enough.

MajorLazer

I'm up for any friendlies with anyone. Just shoot me a challenge.

Holz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 07, 2011, 10:23:18 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 07, 2011, 10:15:56 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 07, 2011, 09:16:16 PM
We going to run an equivalent for the euro holz?

maybee i havent made the fixture yet, im waiting to see what VS does about the byes, with 14 teams i think only playing each team once is not enough. May have to do something similar to the afl and play half the teams twice.

Just make it a luck of the draw scenario.

Play games from Round 1 - 10, then from Round 14 - 23, each team at least plays each other once, with some teams playing others more than once. I agree in your E15, 14 games isn't enough.

If we play 1-10 and 14-19 with 20-23 that's 16 games in the season and 14 teams. So either we can have 3 friendlies for round 1-3  and than play each team once. Ia gree that could be more fair, pity there is no chance of payback. I was thinking of something not sure if it would work or be fair, but each team could have a rival and they play them in the first game of the season and the last e.g. round 3 and 19 or 3 different rivals, as i know there are some people you would rather beat than others. For me personally i would have zip as my rival even though i know he will probably beat me this year. You keep your rival the whole time the game runs and teams will go up and down so should be fair in the long run.

pothead

Maca24

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 07, 2011, 11:24:28 PM
ill play u in week 2 ML?  8)

ossie85

MajorLazer

Quote from: Maca24 on December 08, 2011, 01:24:32 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 07, 2011, 11:24:28 PM
ill play u in week 2 ML?  8)
Sure Maca. :)

My Chumps

I'll challenge you round 1 pothead?

meow meow

Whoever thinks they have the best midfield is free to challenge me in round 1. Someone who intends on playing 2 mids as their benchies so we can have a 6-man midfield challenge within the match itself.

Edit* Oh wait, I was looking at my DT version. Nevermind. My SC mids would get crushed.

FisherSaints

My Chumps

Sure FS, I'm up for it  :)
Aslong as you're keen to get beaten  ;)  :P

pothead

Justin Bieber

First time I've read through the thread :).

I'm up for any challenges. If somebody wants, we could have a series (International Series-esque where biggest total margin wins). Just an idea for those who haven't organised any matches yet.

pothead

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 10, 2011, 07:50:21 PM
First time I've read through the thread :).

I'm up for any challenges. If somebody wants, we could have a series (International Series-esque where biggest total margin wins). Just an idea for those who haven't organised any matches yet.
i will vs you in round two if you want hp?