Trade Week Before 2012 Season!

Started by Torpedo10, November 27, 2011, 12:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I was wondering what people thought of a Trade week after all the drafts in euro 15s. I like the Idea. Post your thoughts.

Ziplock

I think we're doing it :P

personally I'm up for midseason trading as well... not that I think that'll happen :P

*edit*

whoops, misread that. Ummm, I'm still up for it. Dunno if I'll bother trading or not, but I don't mind :P

TheMailman

Yeah doesn't that happen after the drafts. Or maybe after the season?

nostradamus

l think we should have a trade period after the season finishes......and just live or die on the back of the picks we have made

Torpedo10

Guys, I mean after we finish all the drafts before the 2012 season starts. Like If I don't have any ruckman going into 2012 There could be a trade week so I could tade a MId to someone who has a ruck and you get the ruck. I hope we do it.

Ziplock

TheMailman

I think most people would rather you not have any ruckman  ;)

Torpedo10

That was just meant  to be an example. I want lots of ruckmen ;)

Ziplock

Torpedo10

Anyway thanks for the comment MM. ;)

Scrads

I assumed we would have a forever open trade period, so we could trade at any time. I also assumed that throughout the season, we would have the option of trading via the unselected pool of players, although maybe that's better doing like a delist/draft system every 4 weeks or something

Torpedo10

That's a good Idea Scrads but I think we want to keep this really AFL realistic.

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 27, 2011, 12:56:27 PM
That's a good Idea Scrads but I think we want to keep this really AFL realistic.

Agreed.....thats why l think we should have a trade period after the season finishes and before the drafts begin

......using the same trade period would probably best too IMO

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 27, 2011, 12:56:27 PM
If we want to do that then we should draft every player on the AFL list, because that's what the AFL does and it's what the SC version is doing too.

Torpedo10

I thought we were doing that anyway PB. I agree with your Idea Nostradamus but I also think we should have a Draft before the 2012 season starts.