whats your fanplanner score

Started by egosbar, November 26, 2011, 12:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Boomz on December 06, 2011, 05:48:02 AM
lol how did this turn into a thread about chickens & eggs? Eggs before chickens btw :P
Because Zippy got trolled :P
Anyway here is the answer.
Answer to which came first- the chicken or the egg?

rebird

Quote from: Ziplock on December 05, 2011, 04:53:41 PM

bam. owned.

but honestly, don't think you can get higher than that.

The max player score is like 52.5.

except for aaron edwards, which is randomly 53.5 :P

bam bam.

mckinley, siposs, mellington & edwards all 53.5 :P

DT Gun

Ziplock didnt get trolled at all. I made a valid point from a source, and he tried to pick it apart just because he holds a grudge. I dont expect anyone to take my side because u guys have your little boy scout club of like 10 fan footy guys who think you guys know it all and are the kings around here.

I gave good advice, backed by a source and apparently thats not good enough cos i am not in 'the know it all dt legends' group.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT Gun on December 06, 2011, 12:22:15 PM
Ziplock didnt get trolled at all. I made a valid point from a source, and he tried to pick it apart just because he holds a grudge. I dont expect anyone to take my side because u guys have your little boy scout club of like 10 fan footy guys who think you guys know it all and are the kings around here.

I gave good advice, backed by a source and apparently thats not good enough cos i am not in 'the know it all dt legends' group.
Maybe if you didnt spout bullshower such as the post above we would respect you more...

DT Gun

i made a friendly joke about the fanplanner score and it got picked apart so had to defend myself.
I guess ziplocks posts arent just as bad as mine either, you get extra points for being in the 'DT LEGENDS' group.

Funny how his comments are always swept under the rug. Guess you guys dont know about how Ziplock lost his marbles and abused me so the moderator came and deleted all his comments, and ziplock apologised to me. Note i did not do anything wrong, as the moderator said the only thing i have done wrong is the tone i deliver my criticism.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT Gun on December 06, 2011, 01:49:40 PM
i made a friendly joke about the fanplanner score and it got picked apart so had to defend myself.
I guess ziplocks posts arent just as bad as mine either, you get extra points for being in the 'DT LEGENDS' group.

Funny how his comments are always swept under the rug. Guess you guys dont know about how Ziplock lost his marbles and abused me so the moderator came and deleted all his comments, and ziplock apologised to me. Note i did not do anything wrong, as the moderator said the only thing i have done wrong is the tone i deliver my criticism.
I never said you did. I was actually referring to the fact that you said we had a small group of 'DT LEGENDS' (that was your first mistake, no DT players are legends, SC is a much better game). Mate Ill tell you one thing. The people round here are some of the nicest people. If you really want a grop of 10 or so people who ignore the rest, go on BF.
Now if you have any more problems PM me. Better get this thread back on topic.

DT Gun

well you have came in and said im a troll and talk bullshower, when i present facts backed by a source to try and help people make selections.

Maybe your just trying to be a hero to impress the regulars, other than that i dont understand how you could justify yourself

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT Gun on December 06, 2011, 03:10:47 PM
well you have came in and said im a troll and talk bullshower, when i present facts backed by a source to try and help people make selections.

Maybe your just trying to be a hero to impress the regulars, other than that i dont understand how you could justify yourself
I didnt explain it before, but I said this:
Zippy got trolled :P <
That indicates I was being sarcastic.
Mate I dont want to impress anyone. It is you who is trying to impress. I am merely trying to be nice. I can be uncivil and vulgar if you like.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2011, 02:36:23 AM
The question never establishes what species the egg belonged to, so...

so I didn't try to pick apart your source, I started on a specific point of view, that twisted the wording of the riddle (which is the point of riddles, even ones as crap as the chicken/egg), and stuck to it.

good job rebird btw. :P I remember at the start of this season I tricked a friend into thinking that the ff guru predictions was accurate and that my teams projection was 2200. He was dropping nuts of course sine his was only like 780 :P

Quote from: DT Gun on December 06, 2011, 01:49:40 PM

... are you joking? You made a joke, I responded in jovial form, then you just went ahead to 'burn' me.

and yeah, I'll admit it I lost my cool a few weeks back at you and abused you for being a complete douche and dickhead. Nothing you did was technically wrong, but that doesn't stop you from being a tool. I wouldn't say my comments were swept under the rug, I had an official warning, which I didn't even realise we had :P I apologised to you of my own volition and had my comment censored and modified.

If I'm given any extra leeway it's because yes, I've been a regular here, and have been giving out for the past year, a lot of valuable advice. I'm a proven quantity, like most the coaches. Unlike you, who just comes in spouting crap and talking shower to everyone, expecting to be respected before having backed anything up?

Think of it in DT terms. You have Gary Ablett, and Richardson. You have the cash for both in the pre-season, and Richardson had some decent wraps, and seemed to talk himself up with his NAB performances. With some tricky DPP swapping, you can get either into your team. A lot of people will just go for Ablett, because he's a proven premium. Some people however, might decide to go to richardson, then use the extra money to upgrade fyfe into Didak.

Ouch.

In this scenario, I am Ablett, you are Richardson.

I think it's an appropriate metaphor, even though I *may* have talked myself up a little too much, considering I only won the Heppell this year and not the Ablett :P

Ziplock

I mean, hypothetically you could be an Isaac Smith, Mzungu or Heppell yourself, but nobody knows shower, so they'd really prefer if you wouldn't talk crap about the Abletts, Swans and Pendles.

Yes it's a bit elitist. Deal with it.

egosbar

Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2011, 12:22:26 AM
Quote from: egosbar on December 05, 2011, 08:53:57 PM
lol worst team ive seen by a country mile

would get smashed every week , backline ok

mids disgusting

forwards - not for me , higgins ive had him a lot in my sides but im off him , too injury prone

rucks mmm wont be the best ruck combo thats for sure

so the question is what the score and what does it mean?

yeah it's a shower team. I was just trying to max out the predictor :P

yeah mate know what you were doing , ive read enough of your comments to know that wont be anywhere near your team lol , point is what do the points mean , be much better for fanfooty to have a point system that actually represented a good side

egosbar

Quote from: DT Gun on December 06, 2011, 02:51:24 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2011, 02:36:23 AM

The egg obviously. The question never establishes what species the egg belonged to, so...

Incorrect, the answer is Chicken.
It is an age-old riddle that has perplexed generations: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Now British scientists claim to have finally come up with the definitive answer: The chicken.
The scientific and philosophical mystery was purportedly unraveled by researchers at Sheffield and Warwick universities, according to the Daily Mail newspaper.
The scientists found that a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries is necessary for the formation of the egg, according to the paper Wednesday. The egg can therefore only exist if it has been created inside a chicken.
The protein speeds up the development of the hard shell, which is essential in protecting the delicate yolk and fluids while the chick grows inside the egg, the report said.
"It had long been suspected that the egg came first but now we have the scientific proof that shows that in fact the chicken came first," said Dr. Colin Freeman, from Sheffield University's Department of Engineering Materials, according to the Mail.
"The protein had been identified before and it was linked to egg formation, but by examining it closely we have been able to see how it controls the process," he said.
Professor John Harding, from the same department, said the discovery could have other uses, according to the Daily Mail.
"Understanding how chickens make egg shells is fascinating in itself but can also give clues towards designing new materials and processes," he said.
"Nature has found innovative solutions that work for all kinds of problems in materials science and technology â€" we can learn a lot from them."
The discovery was revealed in the paper Structural Control Of Crystal Nuclei By An Eggshell Protein.

BURNY BURNY BURN BURN BURN!!!

Soon Ziplock you will be nothing but a pile of ashes if you keep getting burnt!!!

give it to mythbusters i trust no one else lol
and pull together boys , took me 15 minutes to read a heap of rubbish
i dont mind dtguns comments at all and i think my team is better for some of his comments , but dt gun if youve turned me off kruezer and he kills it you wont have to worry about chickens or eggs anymore haha

Ziplock

Quote from: egosbar on December 06, 2011, 05:19:11 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2011, 12:22:26 AM
Quote from: egosbar on December 05, 2011, 08:53:57 PM
lol worst team ive seen by a country mile

would get smashed every week , backline ok

mids disgusting

forwards - not for me , higgins ive had him a lot in my sides but im off him , too injury prone

rucks mmm wont be the best ruck combo thats for sure

so the question is what the score and what does it mean?

yeah it's a shower team. I was just trying to max out the predictor :P

yeah mate know what you were doing , ive read enough of your comments to know that wont be anywhere near your team lol , point is what do the points mean , be much better for fanfooty to have a point system that actually represented a good side

yeah, it's odd. I *think* it might have actually worked, or been intended on working, for the 2010 season, but atm it's just useless :P Monty might get around to fixing it sometime...

Quote from: egosbar on December 06, 2011, 05:24:01 PM
[youve turned me off kruezer and he kills it you wont have to worry about chickens or eggs anymore haha

lol, touche'

I'm still considering kreuzer personally :P

PowerBug

The egg came first, end of story. :P

Nice to see that m0nty has updated the FP, now we can see better sides. :)

Yoshi

Personaly I don't really care what came first as long as the chicken keeps laying eggs so I can have my scrambled eggs on Sunday morning for breakfast.