whats your fanplanner score

Started by egosbar, November 26, 2011, 12:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

bam. owned.

but honestly, don't think you can get higher than that.

The max player score is like 52.5.

except for aaron edwards, which is randomly 53.5 :P

TheMailman

Quote from: Ziplock on December 05, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
except for aaron edwards, which is randomly 53.5 :P

MAYBE ITS A SIGN

*furiously tries to put Edwards in his team*

egosbar

would love to see that side zip , why dont they go on 2011 averages and give rookies a score of say 50 back 60 forward and 70 mid , that should give you roughly what you will score

i dont mine and was around the 2k mark with swan as double average

Ziplock

Quote from: egosbar on December 05, 2011, 06:38:13 PM
would love to see that side zip , why dont they go on 2011 averages and give rookies a score of say 50 back 60 forward and 70 mid , that should give you roughly what you will score

i dont mine and was around the 2k mark with swan as double average

Bryce Gibbs, Heath Scotland, Brendon Goddard, Hamish Hartlett, Steven Salopek, Matthew Broadbent, Daniel Nicholson
Tony Armstrong, Taylor Hine

Mitch Morton, Gary Rohan, Nicholas Winmar, Tomas Bugg, Shaun Edwards, Hayden Hector
Steven Verrier, Warrick Andreoli

Matthew Kreuzer, Jackson Trengove
Orren Stephenson, Jarrod Witts

Nathan Fyfe, Ryan O'Keefe, Jude Bolton, Mark LeCras, Shaun Higgins, Ashley McGrath, Aaron Edwards
Jackson Ferguson, Jack Weston

TheMailman

Impressive midfield
I'm sure it'll be a winner  ;)

Ziplock

the midfield is disgusting, but apart from that, could almost be a legit team :P lol

yeah, I agree it should work like that. I'd personally also prefer a feature that would allow you to 'tweak' a players projected score, if you think they could be having a BOY etc.

egosbar

lol worst team ive seen by a country mile

would get smashed every week , backline ok

mids disgusting

forwards - not for me , higgins ive had him a lot in my sides but im off him , too injury prone

rucks mmm wont be the best ruck combo thats for sure

so the question is what the score and what does it mean?

TheMailman

I think the points might be for flexiblity?

There are  lots of mpp in there

Ziplock

Quote from: egosbar on December 05, 2011, 08:53:57 PM
lol worst team ive seen by a country mile

would get smashed every week , backline ok

mids disgusting

forwards - not for me , higgins ive had him a lot in my sides but im off him , too injury prone

rucks mmm wont be the best ruck combo thats for sure

so the question is what the score and what does it mean?

yeah it's a shower team. I was just trying to max out the predictor :P

DT Gun

What is the meaning of life?
What is the Fan Planner Score?
What came first, the Chicken or the Egg?

These are the questions that mankind want the answers for..

Ziplock

'Guru R1 = Projected fantasy score for Round 1 of 2009 based on recent records vs team, ground and time with modifications for health and "guru nudge". (or, in short terms, broken and useless :P )
The egg obviously. The question never establishes what species the egg belonged to, so...

DT Gun

Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2011, 02:36:23 AM

The egg obviously. The question never establishes what species the egg belonged to, so...

Incorrect, the answer is Chicken.
It is an age-old riddle that has perplexed generations: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Now British scientists claim to have finally come up with the definitive answer: The chicken.
The scientific and philosophical mystery was purportedly unraveled by researchers at Sheffield and Warwick universities, according to the Daily Mail newspaper.
The scientists found that a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries is necessary for the formation of the egg, according to the paper Wednesday. The egg can therefore only exist if it has been created inside a chicken.
The protein speeds up the development of the hard shell, which is essential in protecting the delicate yolk and fluids while the chick grows inside the egg, the report said.
"It had long been suspected that the egg came first but now we have the scientific proof that shows that in fact the chicken came first," said Dr. Colin Freeman, from Sheffield University's Department of Engineering Materials, according to the Mail.
"The protein had been identified before and it was linked to egg formation, but by examining it closely we have been able to see how it controls the process," he said.
Professor John Harding, from the same department, said the discovery could have other uses, according to the Daily Mail.
"Understanding how chickens make egg shells is fascinating in itself but can also give clues towards designing new materials and processes," he said.
"Nature has found innovative solutions that work for all kinds of problems in materials science and technology â€" we can learn a lot from them."
The discovery was revealed in the paper Structural Control Of Crystal Nuclei By An Eggshell Protein.

BURNY BURNY BURN BURN BURN!!!

Soon Ziplock you will be nothing but a pile of ashes if you keep getting burnt!!!

Ziplock

Chickens are birds, which evolved from dinosaurs. Dinosaurs laid eggs. Ergo, the egg came before the chicken, since it wasn't established what type of egg it was. This isn't an argument about chickens and chicken eggs, it's an argument about chickens and eggs.

DT Gun

It is a common question you bafoon, everyone on planet earth knows it refers to chicken eggs, your just being stubborn and trying to 1 up on me which wont ever happen.

MEGA ULTRA BURN!!!!!!!

You were ashes, now your just nothing

Boomz

lol how did this turn into a thread about chickens & eggs? Eggs before chickens btw :P