First round down, Who else?

Started by Jugganauts, November 26, 2011, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chadburger

Half of the info sucks.

He didn't mention that Cam Ellis-Yolman has had a knee reco.

TheMailman

god not an SC version of "DT Gun"

Please,

If your going to completely rubbish the topic without a valid reason please gtfo

Maca24

Quote from: ronl on November 28, 2011, 06:10:54 PM
Well, Jugga, you do need a refresher course in spelling, grammar and punctuation, but, apart from that, you're putting information out there for us to digest and take or leave as we see fit.  Thanks for making the effort.
Yea sharpen up on the grammer Jugga. ;)

Nice attempt at the list, but I'd agree with Meow in saying that there is lots of flaws with it.

I'd incline to go something more like this..

10. James Sellar
9. Dylan Buckley
8. Beau Wilkes
7. Daniel Pearce
6. Tory Dickson
5. Sam Rowe
4. Mitchell Grigg
3. Jackson Merrett
2. Shane Kersten
1. Orren Stephenson

meow meow

Quote from: Maca24 on November 28, 2011, 08:22:53 PM
Nice attempt at the list, but I'd agree with Meow in saying that there is lots of flaws with it.

I agree also.

Jugganauts

Sorry guys i have never been good with spelling or punctuation or grammer im not a good english student, Im just trying to do this the best i can

tom_scully

Quote from: Maca24 on November 28, 2011, 08:22:53 PM
Quote from: ronl on November 28, 2011, 06:10:54 PM
Well, Jugga, you do need a refresher course in spelling, grammar and punctuation, but, apart from that, you're putting information out there for us to digest and take or leave as we see fit.  Thanks for making the effort.
Yea sharpen up on the grammer Jugga. ;)

I'd incline to go something more like this..

10. James Sellar
9. Dylan Buckley
8. Beau Wilkes
7. Daniel Pearce
6. Tory Dickson
5. Sam Rowe
4. Mitchell Grigg
3. Jackson Merrett
2. Shane Kersten
1. Orren Stephenson
I think you'll find that the word is grammar!

Jugganauts

Just would like to point out, When i did this list i didn't expect it to turn into a conversation about my grammar and whatever. The main point of this topic was to highlight some names who i personally thought would be good players next season if you would like to pick them up in supercoach pick them up if not dont pick them simple, Please if any of you would like to write a list your own list of players, Ill be more then happy to read it.

tom_scully

Quote from: Jugganauts on November 29, 2011, 12:54:17 AM
Just would like to point out, When i did this list i didn't expect it to turn into a conversation about my grammar and whatever. The main point of this topic was to highlight some names who i personally thought would be good players next season if you would like to pick them up in supercoach pick them up if not dont pick them simple, Please if any of you would like to write a list your own list of players, Ill be more then happy to read it.
Yeah I agree with you mate, I wasn't having a crack at you. Some of the richest and happiest people I know are much less "intelligent" than me. Keep pumping out the ideas, because even if everyone says you are wrong in your assessment of players, your unique ideas could net you the 50K, just like Jay last season. Hands up anyone who started the year with BJ in 2011. :P

WillDel

Intellect has nothing to do with your ability to spell. For example there is no link between dyslexia and a lack of intelligence. Similarly this website isn't focused on one's ability to spell, it's about fantasy football. Don't really understand the petty corrections, I understood what Jugganauts was trying to say.

Impromptu

Quote from: tom_scully on December 01, 2011, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: Jugganauts on November 29, 2011, 12:54:17 AM
Yeah I agree with you mate, I wasn't having a crack at you. Some of the richest and happiest people I know are much less "intelligent" than me. Keep pumping out the ideas, because even if everyone says you are wrong in your assessment of players, your unique ideas could net you the 50K, just like Jay last season. Hands up anyone who started the year with BJ in 2011. :P

Hey fellas,

I can pick spelling errors in both meow meow and jugganaut's post, but I'm sure I'll have a few errors in my post too, so I won't attack anyone...  I'll be switzerland.

I tell you what's funny... Even though I won Supercoach in 2011, I learn a lot from everyone...seriously!! I may not agree, but I learn a lot from everyone.... so I agree...PUMP OUT THE IDEAS.. .

People said that it was crazy not having Goddard, but having Karmichael Hunt...but I tell you something funny.... In the last round, I was hoping one of my backmen were out as I knew 2nd and 3rd overall didn't have any trades and no bench..but I had Karmichael Hunt who scored a PB...70+ iirc..

Not sure my point of this post, but mainly to say hello....oh i had a few beers today as i got tomorrow off :)

DT Gun

i dont give a rats how you spell it, as long as your info is usefull. Telling me someones grammar isnt good is no use of mine on this site, so you 2 should grab your dictionaries and f off, tis a footy site not an english lecture

charliesheen

Quote from: Impromptu on December 01, 2011, 10:43:37 PM
Hey fellas,

I can pick spelling errors in both meow meow and jugganaut's post, but I'm sure I'll have a few errors in my post too, so I won't attack anyone...  I'll be switzerland.

I tell you what's funny... Even though I won Supercoach in 2011, I learn a lot from everyone...seriously!! I may not agree, but I learn a lot from everyone.... so I agree...PUMP OUT THE IDEAS.. .

People said that it was crazy not having Goddard, but having Karmichael Hunt...but I tell you something funny.... In the last round, I was hoping one of my backmen were out as I knew 2nd and 3rd overall didn't have any trades and no bench..but I had Karmichael Hunt who scored a PB...70+ iirc..

Not sure my point of this post, but mainly to say hello....oh i had a few beers today as i got tomorrow off :)

Impromptu, there is always IZRAEL FOLAU 2012!  He won't let you down mate.

Impromptu

Quote from: charliesheen on December 02, 2011, 02:44:21 AM
Quote from: Impromptu on December 01, 2011, 10:43:37 PM

Impromptu, there is always IZRAEL FOLAU 2012!  He won't let you down mate.

I was actually thinking about Folau...

Wished I knew a bit about rugby or was it rugby league or rugby union..TBH I don't even know the difference...

Who is a better athelete Folau or Hunt?  BTW I've been raised in Melb all my life so I don't know anything about rugby

meow meow

Izzy is better suited to AFL from a physical point of view. He had pretty poor endurance though. If he has been able to work on that, then the sky is the limit. He's similar to Buddy in size and agility. GWS are smart to play him as a foward, because it will take him a while to learn the game, but there will be times when it's simple for him - just jump at the ball and try to take a big grab.

DT Gun

Quote from: TheMailman on November 28, 2011, 08:12:50 PM
god not an SC version of "DT Gun"

Please,

If your going to completely rubbish the topic without a valid reason please gtfo

I always use accurate info to back up what im saying regarding my view on teams