Shane Savage

Started by m-ry, November 25, 2011, 12:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-ry

What do you guys think about him?

m-ry

I know he's second year. But did really impress. Plus can kick goals and played well in the finals

Fireballz

Quote from: m-ry on November 25, 2011, 01:05:36 AM
I know he's second year. But did really impress. Plus can kick goals and played well in the finals
He's not second year mate. I think this was his 3rd season playing senior footy?
He's definitely an improved player but I'll have to look at his pre-season form and his price before I consider him.

m-ry

3 games in the first then none is his second. I'm going to stick with him and hope for an improved year from him and the hawks

TheMailman

Much better starting options in the mids at his price

Pick someone else and if he does really well during the season look at him

He won't score higher if you "stick by him"

Flame

Quote from: m-ry on November 25, 2011, 02:25:45 AM
3 games in the first then none is his second. I'm going to stick with him and hope for an improved year from him and the hawks
Have to agree with this..Go hawks..Savage worth a look..Will all depend on how much he costs!!

elephants

Any chance of him being a mpp forward/midfielder?

Hawka

Maybe he could do what shiels did this yr and have an outstanding season even tho i doubt he would avg 106 like shielsy did

m-ry

Quote from: Flame on November 27, 2011, 08:40:48 PM
Quote from: m-ry on November 25, 2011, 02:25:45 AM
Have to agree with this..Go hawks..Savage worth a look..Will all depend on how much he costs!!
he just over 400k :(