The 2012 WXV National Draft

Started by ossie85, November 21, 2011, 10:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Maca24

ossie85

Sellar was my hope :) The veterans going...

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on December 06, 2011, 01:10:55 PM

Sellar was my hope :) The veterans going...
Sellar was your hope? lol   :P

ossie85

words, pfft!

He was going to be my next pick ;)

Maca24

Torpedo10

I'm going to pick for FS so I'll pick Jordan Murdoch.

ossie85

Straw poll results...

A 4: Boomz, c4, MajorLazer, PowerBug
B 6: Maca24, bomberboy0618, ossie85, Purple 77, HolzMan, meow meow

Fence: Hellopplz

So, we keep as is....

Given PB said he'd passed not because of the preseason draft but because he didn't know any players, I guess the only person it plausibly impacts is pothead, and he is so far quiet on the issue.

So steady as we go...

Maca24

ossie85

I'm sure PB said he passed because he didn't know the players, but now I can't find the post! Me thinks he deleted it... anyone else remember that?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on December 06, 2011, 05:36:10 PM

Straw poll results...

A 4: Boomz, c4, MajorLazer, PowerBug
B 6: Maca24, bomberboy0618, ossie85, Purple 77, HolzMan, meow meow

Fence: Hellopplz

So, we keep as is....

Given PB said he'd passed not because of the preseason draft but because he didn't know any players, I guess the only person it plausibly impacts is pothead, and he is so far quiet on the issue.

So steady as we go...

Glad it could all be sorted out.  :)

Quote from: ossie85 on December 06, 2011, 05:40:43 PM

I'm sure PB said he passed because he didn't know the players, but now I can't find the post! Me thinks he deleted it... anyone else remember that?

I actually think he was doing for PSD picks, hence why he was for option A in the vote. However he did state recently he'll still pass both his third and fourth round ND picks, as shown here. Best to ask him anyway ossie.  :)

Quote from: PowerBug on December 06, 2011, 11:28:58 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 06, 2011, 09:15:43 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 06, 2011, 08:59:32 AM
Well, am i now able to change one of my passes to a player that is yet to be picked then??

As long as it is not a player already picked.
Yeah, well that was fine until:

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 06, 2011, 11:27:03 AM
The Pacific Islanders choose Nathan Blee.  :)

So i think i'll just keep to the passes.

Boomz

Not trying to cause trouble but should James Mcdonald be eligible to be picked here? He wasn't on a list before the draft...

ossie85

Quote from: Boomz on December 06, 2011, 07:26:51 PM
Not trying to cause trouble but should James Mcdonald be eligible to be picked here? He wasn't on a list before the draft...

Yeah, that confused me I gotta say. Thought he was signed on yonks ago by the Giants as one of the prelisted players, he seemed to always be on there lists, etc.... so when he was drafted in this I made him ineligible cos he's been available all this time on the national draft.

Agree/Disagree?

PowerBug

If he was picked up in the draft then i say sure, if not then no. Ask GWS head office about how he was recruited.

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on December 06, 2011, 07:34:07 PM
If he was picked up in the draft then i say sure, if not then no. Ask GWS head office about how he was recruited.
I agree.