Brett Deledio

Started by theflyinghawk, November 21, 2011, 12:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Herp Derp on December 03, 2011, 04:48:51 PM
Houli's going to be a fairly good one, he'll be playing in Lid's previous role now I'd say!
The Tiges have a tough opening draw so Houli would be one to look at picking up after a little while.

elephants

I don't think the draw would affect lids. Maybe Houli more so but when playing harder teams lids would drop from mids to the half backline.

Cruiseon

Here is some more upside, Hardwick confirming that he is moving to the midfield.

Makes an appealing option a little more appealing.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/126822/default.aspx

Holz

it sounds like good news but it could be terrible, a move back into the mid could mean he loses DPP this year or the next.

Ziplock

monty has him listed as a pure defender this year, so I doubt he'll be losing it for 2012. 2013... maybe :(

theflyinghawk

Quote from: Holzman on December 05, 2011, 08:08:16 PM
it sounds like good news but it could be terrible, a move back into the mid could mean he loses DPP this year or the next.

I don't think he will play purely as a mid, he will either go back to the back flank when needed or what id like to see play off a forward flank where he could quite easily kick 50 goals in a season playing 3rd fiddle behind jroo and vicks, hes the perfect medium forward.

Anyway i dont think he will lose DPP anytime soon!

Herp Derp

Quote from: Cruiseon on December 05, 2011, 07:02:54 PM

Here is some more upside, Hardwick confirming that he is moving to the midfield.

Makes an appealing option a little more appealing.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/126822/default.aspx

haha I posted that a couple of days ago :P great minds think alike ;)

I'd be very surprised if he was named as a mid only.

LaHug

Quote from: theflyinghawk on December 05, 2011, 09:03:24 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 05, 2011, 08:08:16 PM

I don't think he will play purely as a mid, he will either go back to the back flank when needed or what id like to see play off a forward flank where he could quite easily kick 50 goals in a season playing 3rd fiddle behind jroo and vicks, hes the perfect medium forward.

Anyway i dont think he will lose DPP anytime soon!
Dusty is already the perfect player to go between the midfield and forward line. Although I do think it would be exciting to be able to swap those two around from mid to forward. It'd actually make the Richmond forward line somewhat scary... just need to win the clearances.

DT Gun

[/quote]
Dusty is already the perfect player to go between the midfield and forward line. Although I do think it would be exciting to be able to swap those two around from mid to forward. It'd actually make the Richmond forward line somewhat scary... just need to win the clearances.
[/quote]

+1 but dont think he will go forward because he is too good as a running half back

browny_wce

Quote from: Herp Derp on December 03, 2011, 04:48:51 PM
Still, it means that many more people are going to pick him with even the smallest amount of research! And anyone who was having doubts about him will definitely pick him now!
U really think these people who don't do any research will remember an article from early Dec regarding one players role in 2012??
Don't think it will make much difference