2012 Players you are staying away from

Started by charliesheen, November 16, 2011, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: bowyanger on November 18, 2011, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
I'm not a coward so i'll be jumping on Higgo, Lake, Shaw, Grimes, Drummond, Porplyzia, Chappy, Sandilands, Rioli, Sylvia and Hayes.
JBrown, Gumby, Kosi, Hodge, R.Clarke & Winderlich should be in your team also me thinks

That's just ridiculous.

bowyanger

Quote from: meow meow on November 19, 2011, 01:39:42 AM
Quote from: bowyanger on November 18, 2011, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
I'm not a coward so i'll be jumping on Higgo, Lake, Shaw, Grimes, Drummond, Porplyzia, Chappy, Sandilands, Rioli, Sylvia and Hayes.
JBrown, Gumby, Kosi, Hodge, R.Clarke & Winderlich should be in your team also me thinks

That's just ridiculous.
well you started it

AFEV

Picked Higgins 3 years in a row and each year he hurts me.
I may be dumb enough to pick him again though :-X
Or...Smart enough?

Nobody is ever really off the table for me though.

Chopps

Quote from: Sid on November 19, 2011, 11:12:41 AM
Picked Higgins 3 years in a row and each year he hurts me.
I may be dumb enough to pick him again though :-X
Or...Smart enough?

Nobody is ever really off the table for me though.

i thought he was good 09 for a break out season even if it was 17 games.
2010 was horrid & 2011 so so

meow meow

truBLUE

Quote from: meow meow on November 20, 2011, 02:43:24 PM
Higgins? Haha, people never learn.
+1 not gonna be burnt again with higgins ,so he's one i'll stay away from  ;)

CuStArDaRm

Think J Brown is off the list for me because even when hurt he is such a tough Cvnt that he plays injured and thus dosnt score well.
I think with full pre season Ill pick Grimesagain maybe my one big risk , just cant not for some reason he is a gun and when he gets a few games in a row scores well.
He could easily average 100+ no problem.

Torress

grimes anoyed me, i'm not punting on injury prone players anymore. they are likely to get general soreness if they manage to string a season together anyway! its just a silly risk, i've learnt but fortunately i haven't been burnt too badly. higgins isn't an option for me.

only players i will look at with injury issues ae the low risk ones for example - porlyzia

Holz

Quote from: bowyanger on November 17, 2011, 08:30:13 PM
I had Sylvia, Higgins & Burgoyne from Rd 1 also...wont be getting them again...also not being hired again will be
JRoo
NRoo
Rioli
HShaw
Dixon
Gilbee
(I still had a few more bad decisions in 2011 such as Grimes, Lester & Astbury in rd 1!!)

im looking at Nroo, rioli, syliva and shaw is my first upgrade target and i have almost locked in Jroo. I can see why you would stay away from some of those guys but Jroo was injured and is massively underpriced. I could be wrong but looks like a bargain to me.

im also really liking grimes and if anthony gets games which he may becasue of JZ suspension and wells likely missing at least a few games early could crack into the team and stay there.

j959

Quote from: Holzman on December 05, 2011, 07:43:06 AM
Quote from: bowyanger on November 17, 2011, 08:30:13 PM
I had Sylvia, Higgins & Burgoyne from Rd 1 also...wont be getting them again...also not being hired again will be
JRoo
NRoo
Rioli
HShaw
Dixon
Gilbee
(I still had a few more bad decisions in 2011 such as Grimes, Lester & Astbury in rd 1!!)

im looking at Nroo, rioli, syliva and shaw is my first upgrade target and i have almost locked in Jroo. I can see why you would stay away from some of those guys but Jroo was injured and is massively underpriced. I could be wrong but looks like a bargain to me.

im also really liking grimes and if anthony gets games which he may becasue of JZ suspension and wells likely missing at least a few games early could crack into the team and stay there.
i can't bring myself to take the risk on NRoo this year ... i'd rather take a punt on the big Brown-dawg (but don't think i'll have the balls to do that either) ...

JRoo is one i'm watching, agree with Holz on this one - going to watch how his rehab pre-season goes ...

I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on Rioli at the moment ...

Shaw will be an in-season upgrade as always, i like riding the Heater rollercoaster but i saw a Pies Arizona trip report he had some minor surgery and was in the rehab group

Sylvia and Higgins will not be worth the hair-tearing heartache - also Sylvia couldn't get himself together to be selected for Int'l rules so that's just too many attitude non-adjustments for mine ...