2012 Players you are staying away from

Started by charliesheen, November 16, 2011, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

players who have burnt me that spring to mind -

Kurt tippet
grimes
rioli
gray? could he do it in 2012 - probably not to gain a starting gig!
Sylvia

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 17, 2011, 11:15:35 PM
Don't see why you would stay away from Shaw bowyanger? He is one of the only full premium backs going around and not injury prone

I to got burnt by him this year but as CF said he is a premium back and i doubt he'll screw up again in the next 12 months atleast lol. I'll be forgiving him at some stage next year to good a backmen not to.

ajjewell

It's gunna be a very interesting start to the year with so many new coaches. I guess players like Chappy, Goodes, Pav, Nroo and Bolton are all starting to get to that age where their bodies could start failing them and also a risk of getting caught out by the speed of the game

Grazz

Quote from: ajjewell on November 18, 2011, 01:21:09 AM
It's gunna be a very interesting start to the year with so many new coaches. I guess players like Chappy, Goodes, Pav, Nroo and Bolton are all starting to get to that age where their bodies could start failing them and also a risk of getting caught out by the speed of the game

Yeh eventually all the old favourites pass on so to speak and the next generation sweeps through, i still think all those you mentioned have alot to offer still but i get your point. Ive always had those four so when the time does come they will be missed but as i said the next generation will come through like Rockcliff, Redden, Beams etc as examples.

Torress

i see no reason why you can't start Pavlich in 2012, should be more permanent CHF with the midfielders that should be all available at start of season. and he averages his best when playing that role with contested marks and his goal kicking is exceptional.
goodes does start slow but the bloke has barely missed a game, can he play 400 games?? freak!!
but yea i agree, chappy wasn't at his best in 2012 i think he had an interupted preseason surgery, the way the game is in this stone age pre seasons are absolutely essential for premium output

Grazz

Quote from: Torress on November 18, 2011, 03:58:09 PM
i see no reason why you can't start Pavlich in 2012, should be more permanent CHF with the midfielders that should be all available at start of season. and he averages his best when playing that role with contested marks and his goal kicking is exceptional.
goodes does start slow but the bloke has barely missed a game, can he play 400 games?? freak!!
but yea i agree, chappy wasn't at his best in 2012 i think he had an interupted preseason surgery, the way the game is in this stone age pre seasons are absolutely essential for premium output

I to like Pav going back to perma CHF, Chappy's been hurt a bit by GAJ leaving they played kick to kick but still has plenty to give.

bowyanger

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 17, 2011, 11:15:35 PM
Don't see why you would stay away from Shaw bowyanger? He is one of the only full premium backs going around and not injury prone
Well he isnt the brightest crayon in the box, Ive had him maybe 3 seasons now, every time I get him something happens, I have to learn as the seasons go by if I want to keep lowering my overall.

Im more than willing to stay right away, there maybe plenty of other choices this year as teams last year were starting to put players that can play the game very well down back. Players like Burgoyne, Salopek, BJ, Lids, Gibbs, Yarran, Davis, Hartlett, Broughton...players Im not saying Im going to have...just examples

Grazz

Dont think Shaw will mess up for awhile haha famous last words, so you may be safe for 2012 but yeh he's a couple of stubbies short of a carton no question.

meow meow

I'm not a coward so i'll be jumping on Higgo, Lake, Shaw, Grimes, Drummond, Porplyzia, Chappy, Sandilands, Rioli, Sylvia and Hayes.

Ziplock

meow meow

meow to keep talking extremely obvious and blatant lies like usual.

CrowsFan

Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 05:48:42 PM
If someone tells you they are a pathological liar, can you believe them?

Voldemort

1. Higgins
2. Green
3. Sylvia
4. NRoo
5. Didak

They might all fire in 2012, but a confident no from me to all of the players above

bowyanger

Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
I'm not a coward so i'll be jumping on Higgo, Lake, Shaw, Grimes, Drummond, Porplyzia, Chappy, Sandilands, Rioli, Sylvia and Hayes.
JBrown, Gumby, Kosi, Hodge, R.Clarke & Winderlich should be in your team also me thinks

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 18, 2011, 07:09:24 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 05:48:42 PM
If someone tells you they are a pathological liar, can you believe them?

Lol now that is a dilema...