RICH - PENDLES

Started by wardie, July 14, 2009, 03:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

Assuming that everyone with some trades to spare and that have still held onto rich will be making this trade this week? Great value i believe as it actualy makes you $$$ as well!!

chris

I barely have trades and have had Adcock and possibly Cox go down on the weekend but will still be making this trade  ;D I reckon it's a trade that can't be missed who would of thought you would get around $10K back from a Rich -> Pendles trade

TJ

I have penciled this trade in for about 5 weeks but I am beginning to have 2nd thoughts. With the large number of midfielders collingwood rotate I'm sceptical on pendles big number pulling ability. I think he might only pull 90-100's rather than the 120+ he is capable of. whilst didak has been injured: Pendles ave 135, Davis ave 148, Lockyer ave 114. During the games didak has played this year: Pendles 93, Davis 92, Lockyer 85.
Although Davis has more of a forward role now and lockyer a back role
Some slightly worrying numbers for people with these players.

username

fair point TJ.
been eying this trade off for a while too, but now i am wondering if i keep rich until finals or something. was very impressed with his game. didn't play well in the 1st, but still scored well, had a major impact on the game...in short...he has what it takes and is getting more TOG.
Just putting it out there.

also considering joel selwood.

could do selwood or rich for kornes or rich....

what do y'all think?

TJ

If running short on trades then keeping rich is good idea. Kornes' sc scores do not reflect his impact on the game. Out of these 3 I would def go pendles this week

chris

These are the scores he has had while Didak has been playing: 116, 86, 95, 147, 94, 108, 68, 85 the last 2 being back from his injury, for a price of $401K this return is fine for me also knowing his potential shown in the weeks Didak was injured

TJ

That 147 didak played but was injured (sc 26). But def last 2 games back from injury not at his best, showed some good signs last week. I think he is still a bargain I'm just saying I doubt he will pull mant 120+ scores

chris

That's OK if his replacing your No.6 mid though, which in most cases Rich will be. If he averages 100 between now and the end of finals I think I'll be happy as that's 15 better than Rich

wardie

all valid points i think but i can see pendles will have a higher average than rich will to finish the season off and for me personally not having any collingwood players he is a must for the price he is.

Do you make the trade this week tho? he still has a b/e of about 100 i think and rich is 80/90? so you could wait another week without too much trouble/money loss if other trades need to me made first.

I have ADCOCK and COX with 6 trades left (5 if i get pendles) and i have GRAHAM as second ruckman currently so i need to burn one there so i will have 4 to make ADCOCK/COX changes.

Is 2 trades enough for finals?

chris

You could wait a week but very risky would need everything to go your way. Rich got 62 the week before last if he got that again this week he would drop $10K, Pendles B/E is 90 which he only just scored under on Friday night with 85 so very likely his price will go up, so think this week is the most ideal.

I have Adcock and Cox as well will most likely trade out Adcock this week as well as the Pendles trade which will leave me with 2 trades and unfortuately will sit Cox on the bench and bring Graham on and hopefully hang on to those 2 trades for finals.

I ideally wanted 4 trades for finals but my horror last few weeks has destroyed that.

wardie

I know what you mean i have had to take 2 0's last few weeks with both PAV and S.J being out and walker not playing. With COX, GAJ, ADCOCK, PAV, S.J i have 5 potential 0's but hopefully a couple of them play and making 2 trades will leave me with no 0's.

Who is the best replacement for COX should he go down for the rest of year?

chris

If you have no back up I'd go HMac averages 95 and you would get about $140K back. I have him as my 2nd ruck

wardie

got COX, WHITE, GRAHAM and JACOBS

think i will go cox - HMAC/SANDI and play with white/graham for a couple of weeks as second ruck and see how trade situation holds out.

HATE INJURIES!

woofy

reaaallly want to do rich>pendlebury this week but also want to do houlihan>hurley and robinson>anthony. i know i know i should of got anthony last week but i got locked out and couldnt do the trade. haha is it still worth bringing anthony in considering i dont have emergencies playing? was thinking about bringing in hurley and anthony in this week and pendles next week even if his price rises 17k? i have 8 trades left. suggestions?

cheers
jason

wardie

BOO went rich - pendles this week! Should have waited.

The trade was going to be made at some stage just cost me points and cash.

Anyone else take the punt and do trade this week or did everyone wait?