80+
4 (9.8%)
will be injured before an average occurs
1 (2.4%)
60-65 (lol i forgot this one)
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Matty411

If he has a good preseason he's a lock for me - but I for one (as with many others) would be right in upgrading once he makes a decent profit... Although he was a very durable player before last year...

Could become the 2012 Petrie dish...

elephants

Yes for me. His fixture is too good to ignore and early Pre season signs are good.

picker_man

Just wondering what ppl think he can ave this yr with a long pre season behind him. ive got info on him and know about his injuries ect but trying to work out what his output could b, comments welcome cheers guys

Colliwobblers

gone 70-75 knowing he could achieve higher and he has a great draw to achieve it in and a strong and healthy midfield enough to feed him opportiunities and yeah he is having a ripper preseason, and yeah he is a crash test dummy, not a huge risk of injury but maybe enough of a risk to stop me getting him in as a cash cow as i reckon he wont hit 90's so not a keeper.

Windigo

Average is right.  :P

I think it's safer pick just to get a rookie. Not sure how many people will actually get him. It could go either way with him really.

Football Factory

I went 65-70 , so thats 260-270 points overall for the season.  :-X

BGK

Quote from: Windigo on January 25, 2012, 07:14:32 PM
Average is right.  :P

I think it's safer pick just to get a rookie. Not sure how many people will actually get him. It could go either way with him really.

At this stage its either him or Lake i start with. Im going to have one injury return.

Ive benefited from it most years so i will take a punt again.

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 25, 2012, 07:20:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHA nice one.

Presto

Definitely worth it as a cash cow, not a keeper because I think he will struggle to get over 70 average.

picker_man

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 25, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
haha i was waiting for a comment like that
i think he is guarenteed to play everyweek if he doesnt get injured where as a rookie could miss games here and there thats y im thinking he could b a safer option
your right cw i dont think he will ave 90 either but if he can get 80 and play evrygame for the first 11 rounds
id be happy with that as he would of gained enough money for it to not cost much to upgrade him
cheers for ur thoughts so far guys ;D 

Football Factory

Stop it, you guys are sort of tempting me

picker_man

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 25, 2012, 08:31:36 PM
haha yeah me too, the ball will be in our fwd line alot this yr  and when he gets it he's dead accurate in front of goal. with tippet and walker proly taking the best defenders he will be targeted alot as he's highly regarded at West Lakes. It was a freak accident when he did his shoulder against the hawks last yr where any player would of done damage + it was on the wing where he shouldnt of even been bloody playing. Has been training for the past 5 months or so with no issues and will play evry game
you should be tempted  footy fact and surprised others arnt i think he has more upside then some of the mid priced defenders being talked about and he's considerably cheaper

Football Factory

Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 08:45:15 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 25, 2012, 08:31:36 PM
haha yeah me too, the ball will be in our fwd line alot this yr  and when he gets it he's dead accurate in front of goal. with tippet and walker proly taking the best defenders he will be targeted alot as he's highly regarded at West Lakes. It was a freak accident when he did his shoulder against the hawks last yr where any player would of done damage + it was on the wing where he shouldnt of even been bloody playing. Has been training for the past 5 months or so with no issues and will play evry game
you should be tempted  footy fact and surprised others arnt i think he has more upside then some of the mid priced defenders being talked about and he's considerably cheaper
I will have to moniter his Nab form ...

picker_man

yeah thats it just another one to look out 4 and add to the ever growing list

Grannyboy

I wouldn't buy him with your money FF, he's a ticking time bomb and trades are too valuable this year, it's going to be hard enough avoiding doughies with out the likes of him on your team. There are a lot of rookies/mpps that'll make you just as much cash with far less risk. He' needs to learn my trick n be able to pop em out n back in again hehe, so do you Grazz by the sound of it, ouch!

MGK1

Personally would rather invest in a rookie priced player who could score the same and save 100k or so.