80+
4 (9.8%)
will be injured before an average occurs
1 (2.4%)
60-65 (lol i forgot this one)
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

PowerBug

THe man with the busted shoulder. At his price he'd be sure to be in most of our sides right?? Thoughts, whose getting him, and will he be a starting 7 forward, or a benchie??

DicingApple

Yes, with the hope he can get through the first three rounds. Then it will be CUT N' RUN!!!!!!  ;D

Ziplock

I'd probably have him as 7th fwd. If some rooks shine in the first couple of rounds though, could be relegated to bench :P

TheMailman

Was he constistent scorer when his shoulder was better?

Ziplock

come on, that takes two minutes to research yourself :P He averages generally in the 70s.

He doesn't seem to have killer consistency though.

PowerMan

Yes, may look at him due to his price if he stays injury free during pre-season. By all reports he has trimmed down a quite a lot during his rehab and the off season already. Adelaide may rotate him in the midfield next season as well which is also making me thinking about getting him.

You also got to look at Adelaide's draw especially the start

R1 - Gold Coast (a)
R2 - BullDogs (h)
R3 - hawthorn (a)
R4 - Western Sydney (h)
R5 - Port Adelaide (h)

Ziplock

adelaide plays port, gws and gc twice each.

bam.

CuStArDaRm

at around 100k he is in like flin! Jjust read on Heraldsun that he will spend more time in the midfield so all things point to yes. The guy is a weapon just needs a good run and at the price pretty much no risk provided he dosnt go down in the first 5 minutes of the season again ;)

Grazz

Quote from: TheMailman on November 16, 2011, 03:52:56 PM
Was he constistent scorer when his shoulder was better?

He was good for regular 80's and better when the shoulder was healthy from memory, someone may have an exact figure.

bowyanger

good player...crap shoulders...is this his 3rd reconstruction?
Is on the Missy Higgins, Jed Adcock & Chappy list: "not worth risking trades"

nostradamus

Anybody who hasn't already put Porps in their team deserves to miss out......this thread just gives them a heads-up and does the thinking for them

egosbar

you wont be ending with him , point is can he hold in for like 6 games to be a good cash cow or will he falter at 2 games and leave you reeling

Grazz

Quote from: bowyanger on November 16, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
good player...crap shoulders...is this his 3rd reconstruction?
Is on the Missy Higgins, Jed Adcock & Chappy list: "not worth risking trades"

Ive had two recons on my right shoulder and one on my left, they are never the same in my opinion.

Grazz

Quote from: egosbar on November 16, 2011, 07:24:22 PM
you wont be ending with him , point is can he hold in for like 6 games to be a good cash cow or will he falter at 2 games and leave you reeling

Yep thats the $64,000 question, rumour here in SA is it aint good still.

Cicjose

why would you not hold onto porps at the end?

Adelaide play Gold Coast and GWS in the first 5 rounds and again in the last 5 rounds