World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

If a preseason comp does go ahead I won't be able to submit a team for the first round since as previously mentioned heading to Bali. Therefore I give permission to ossie to select my side for the opening round. An emphasis on the youth players is preferred, however you can select the team however you see fit :)

ossie85

Nails

Come on brothers in Worlds and LF...

Let's find our brother c4! hope he's okay

Nails

Does anyone have c4 on FB? :( It's sad to see him not on, he's one of two people I've met outside of FF.

Maybe someone who knows hawk_88 could ask him? As he knows c4 irl.

ossie85

I have c4 on facebook, be patient, he'll let us know his intentions

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 09, 2013, 04:01:26 PM
Having said that, I reckon I am able to run the pre-season comp, and will do it if no one else wants to take charge.

Is that a volunteer from HP?  :o By all means, if you, and anyone else wants to run it, please do. But if you think you will struggle to make time for it and have doubts you will get it done, then I am happy to take charge  :)
On holidays for next 3 weeks so hopefully more than enough time to get ontop of things :). Not sure exactly how much work it would entail but wouldn't mind giving it a shot to get it going this Pre-season!

Quote from: ossie85 on February 09, 2013, 04:19:40 PM
I have c4 on facebook, be patient, he'll let us know his intentions
I also have him if anybody would like me to contact him. Was going to when I was reading through the thread but he already replied so didn't :P.

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 09, 2013, 04:33:21 PM
Having said that, I reckon I am able to run the pre-season comp, and will do it if no one else wants to take charge.

Is that a volunteer from HP?  :o By all means, if you, and anyone else wants to run it, please do. But if you think you will struggle to make time for it and have doubts you will get it done, then I am happy to take charge  :)
On holidays for next 3 weeks so hopefully more than enough time to get ontop of things :). Not sure exactly how much work it would entail but wouldn't mind giving it a shot to get it going this Pre-season!

Am a little relieved lol, nah there shouldn't too much work; just nagging everyone for their teams and then tallying them up is all that is really required I would think.

You know what? Berlin will win this! Upset of the season..... where it all doesn't count  :P lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 09, 2013, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 09, 2013, 04:33:21 PM

Am a little relieved lol, nah there shouldn't too much work; just nagging everyone for their teams and then tallying them up is all that is really required I would think.

You know what? Berlin will win this! Upset of the season..... where it all doesn't count  :P lol
Just to be knocked out by the Reindeers first round :P.

Will try to get something organised tommorrow for this as really have no idea on the set out of the NAB cup... May have the basic knock out Comp, then a mini comp from the losers from the first round. Will have to see :P.

Purple 77

I know its a random question, but its one I sort of need an answer to...... and I wont tell you why yet  :o

What AFL players have the same first and last name? I can only see 3....

Sam B Reid (Sydney)
Sam J Reid (GWS)
Mitchell J Brown (West Coast)
Mitchell W Brown (Geelong)
Scott D Thompson (North Melbourne)
Scott (is there a middle name?) Thompson (Adelaide)

would appreciate it if anyone knew some that I've missed  :)

CrowsFan

Well there is
Danyle Pearce and Daniel Peace, but their first names are spelt differently.

Also
Alex Brown and Alex Browne, with last names spelt differently.

Still the same names though when saying out loud ;)

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 10, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
Well there is
Danyle Pearce and Daniel Peace, but their first names are spelt differently.

Also
Alex Brown and Alex Browne, with last names spelt differently.

Still the same names though when saying out loud ;)

Yeah lol, thats bound to confuse me throughout the year..... hopefully, if I can keep up, there will be a bit of a surprise for you all at the end!

CrowsFan

Haha I'm intrigued. What are you doing?

Nails

Josh J. Kennedy

Josh P. Kennedy

Purple 77

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2013, 07:25:46 PM
Josh J. Kennedy

Josh P. Kennedy

Ah, thank you

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 10, 2013, 07:00:01 PM
Haha I'm intrigued. What are you doing?

Something awesome  :-X and time consuming, but hey, time consumption should only concern those that have a life  :P

Master Q

What needs discussing regarding the Islanders Os? I'm a PM away.

Sorry I've rarely been on this board recently. Will talk it over with you soon  :)