World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Every time I log in lez there are new posts in the other forums, but never any in the worlds

Purple 77

Is there much to discuss? I never think of anything  :-X

I'd say you are ALL going down, but I don't think I can say that with my team yet......

HALF YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Nige

I personally think that we at Cairo are looking pretty good for the season ahead.  8)

Maca24

There should be plenty of discussion, we are in a trade period after all.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 03, 2013, 03:54:45 PM
May not be much, but ossie posted the question of a preseason comp and if anyone could run it or how it would work and not a single coach responded to it, which is pretty disappointing.

Then you have some coaches who put in the absolute bare minimum of work required and don't even update their squads regularly during trade time and it's just annoying when, I for one, put a lot of effort in to keeping my thread clean and looking nice for others to see.

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 04:59:05 PM
May not be much, but ossie posted the question of a preseason comp and if anyone could run it or how it would work and not a single coach responded to it, which is pretty disappointing.

Then you have some coaches who put in the absolute bare minimum of work required and don't even update their squads regularly during trade time and it's just annoying when, I for one, put a lot of effort in to keeping my thread clean and looking nice for others to see.

Yeah it is frustrating  :-\

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 04:59:05 PM

That annoys me as well. I think some of those coaches should be facing the sack, especially before the start of the season.

Purple 77

I've set myself a lot of work in my thread, have been working on it whenever I can for the holidays and, with school tomorrow, its barely half done!

Only finished my trade summary last night  ::) but mind you writing up 26 individual summaries of the players that have left and arrived does take time.

The next step for me was actually inspired by you CF. I love what you did for your team, you know, with the pictures and how they are hyperlinked to their real life profiles. I want to do something similar, but finding it hard to do it without making it look the same as yours ::)

The workload would be hell if I had another XVs team lol

MajorLazer

I really wish I could run the pre-season comp, but I don't think I will be on FF as much this year as I have been previously as I have year 12 this year. That's also why I wanted Nige to become co-coach, so at least one of us can make sure we answer PMs and teams are posted every week.

CrowsFan

Just had a look at your thread purps and it's very impressive. You've certainly put in a lot of work! :)

The other thing was I made the predictions thread hoping to generate some discussion, like how they have in the euro's all discussing how everyone will go and it managed to a grand total of 8 replies and only 4 team predictions. Considering we have 18 teams that's a pretty poor turn around :(

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 05:21:47 PM
Just had a look at your thread purps and it's very impressive. You've certainly put in a lot of work! :)

The other thing was I made the predictions thread hoping to generate some discussion, like how they have in the euro's all discussing how everyone will go and it managed to a grand total of 8 replies and only 4 team predictions. Considering we have 18 teams that's a pretty poor turn around :(

im writing my team prediction as we speak.

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

I honestly don't think I've been on board with Cairo long enough to fully assess the team. However, I reckon I'll have a proper look at the squad and do my best to post one for us.

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 03, 2013, 05:19:59 PM
I really wish I could run the pre-season comp, but I don't think I will be on FF as much this year as I have been previously as I have year 12 this year. That's also why I wanted Nige to become co-coach, so at least one of us can make sure we answer PMs and teams are posted every week.

I'm more than happy to help with that. Best thing is, I just found out my Uni timetable today. I've got nothing for the second half of Fridays, none on weekends, nothing on Mondays and nothing for the first half of Tuesdays which is great for footy/fantasy purposes. However, a lot of this time will also have be split between the aforementioned and Uni study/assignments.

MajorLazer

I honestly didn't notice we had a prediction thread.  :-[

I might chuck one up that doesn't have scores, but maybe an analysis of our list and starting XV.

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 03, 2013, 05:32:37 PM
I honestly didn't notice we had a prediction thread.  :-[

I might chuck one up that doesn't have scores, but maybe an analysis of our list and starting XV.

You'd have a better understanding and knowledge of our squad, you should give it a go when you have the time.  :)

Boomz

I'm around just not as much any more as new job, life etc. I don't think I've updated my squad yet coz I'd rather update it after the final list changes than chop change through out the pre-season.