World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2012, 10:31:43 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 20, 2012, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2012, 10:24:47 AM
Just realised I have no MIDs. I thought docherty and Atley would be C/B means I could be the first person to play a back or forward OOP in the midfield

Being harsh on yourself I reckon. Mundy/Boak/Redden/O'Meara/van Berlo aren't bad... You're right though! Injuries could make you thin.....

yeah the starting lineup is pretty strong, but than it falls off remarkedbly, I really thought I would have more DPP players either D/M or F/M  it looks like most of my players are F or B or F/B

It was revealed around a month ago Docherty wasn't DPP anymore...

Holz

Quote from: Nails on December 20, 2012, 11:52:14 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2012, 10:31:43 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 20, 2012, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2012, 10:24:47 AM
Just realised I have no MIDs. I thought docherty and Atley would be C/B means I could be the first person to play a back or forward OOP in the midfield

Being harsh on yourself I reckon. Mundy/Boak/Redden/O'Meara/van Berlo aren't bad... You're right though! Injuries could make you thin.....

yeah the starting lineup is pretty strong, but than it falls off remarkedbly, I really thought I would have more DPP players either D/M or F/M  it looks like most of my players are F or B or F/B

It was revealed around a month ago Docherty wasn't DPP anymore...

Already traded Barlow for watts. But yeah Atley  was a surprise though.

Maca24

Looking to trade one of Mark Lecras or Stewart Crameri in the next period.
I am seeking a gun midfielder that will average 105-115 due to Goodes losing mid status.

Holz

Quote from: Maca24 on January 24, 2013, 12:01:48 AM
I am seeking a gun midfielder that will average 105-115 due to Goodes losing mid status.

is it both for the gun mid?

Maca24

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 01:49:19 PM

One obviously.

Holz

Quote from: Maca24 on January 24, 2013, 01:53:41 PM

One obviously.

well i would say niehter is worth anything near that so thats why i asked

Maca24

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 01:58:34 PM

One obviously.

The mid can be old. These guys are both young and have improvement in them, plus they are forwards.
And I always throw extra in when I see fit.

Holz

Quote from: Maca24 on January 24, 2013, 02:10:59 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 01:58:34 PM

One obviously.

The mid can be old. These guys are both young and have improvement in them, plus they are forwards.
And I always throw extra in when I see fit.

all good macca forogot you were going old.

ossie85

Preseason comp? Anybody want to run it?

Last year C4 did a good job, with the Pumas walking away with the title defeating Beijing I believe. I think the issue is that SC scores aren't available usually for the non-live matches.

Speaking of C4 - Anyone know where he is at? 20 days absent according to his profile. C4 has been a fantastic contributor, but is prone to frequent and lengthy disappearances. Master Q, his assistant, has only shown a partial interest in being active around here.

I want to say to C4 that he should get an official co-coach or delegate officially when he goes away (he disappears with no notice - to me anyway). Understanding he is probably busy, but think he needs someone to take over when he can't. During the season if he misses 2 rounds in a row, he could get sacked :(

CrowsFan

Very good question regarding c4. I know he was sick for long periods of the time last year, could he be having a recurrence of that? Also I remember c4 making a press conference announcing Q had been upgraded to co-coach, but I'm fairly sure we never voted on it to allow it. Perhaps we should vote on that now so we have a coach running the team?

Here is the press conference:
Quote from: c4v3m4n on October 02, 2012, 08:54:50 PM
The board has also decided to remove Master Q from his role of Director of Coaching.

Instead, he will join Head Coach c4v3m4n and become a Co-Head Coach of the Pacific Islanders.

Master Q has been instrumental in the shaping of this club and wanted to become more involved. Without him, c4v3m4n and the other assistant coaches, this fantastic club wouldn't be fantastic.

I will now hand the press conference over to Co-coaches c4v3m4n and Master Q. Thank you.

Quote from: Master Q
I am looking forward to working with c4v3m4n more and improving our team! My aim is to bring the Islanders much success in the future and hopefully bring home some premierships!

c4v3m4n: "Master Q has been a massively great help to me over the past couple months and I believed it was time that he joined me at the helm. I too look forward to working together and building the best possible future for this club."

CrowsFan

No discussion in 2 days. Come on guys why is the worlds so dead as a comp? There's constant chatter in the other 3 comps, yet nothing in this. As the original comp this should be the best, but no banter whatsoever! :(

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 02:21:11 PM
No discussion in 2 days. Come on guys why is the worlds so dead as a comp? There's constant chatter in the other 3 comps, yet nothing in this. As the original comp this should be the best, but no banter whatsoever! :(

Maybe the Worlds crew is too busy getting stuck into their SC and DT teams.  :(

CrowsFan

Been this way all summer though Nigey :(

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2013, 02:25:20 PM
Been this way all summer though Nigey :(

Aren't most Worlds coaches the coaches of teams in the other XVs competitions though? If so, that's weird that there's no discussion here but there are in the others... ???

Justin Bieber

The other ones are pretty dead too ::)