World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Wolves place some experience on the trade table

The Toronto Wolves are taking offers on two of their more senior players, score well so won't come cheap. Now that I know a number of clubs need defenders or ruckmen then these men may hold more value at a different club, that being said they are still required players at the Wolves at this stage. David Hale and Michael Johnson are now up for trade.

Maca24

Mark Lecras for Sale

Mexico are seeking a top defender in exchange for Lecras and possibly more.
Please PM for enquiries.

AFEV

Will be taking offers on Jake Melksham, Anthony Morabito and possibly Jarryd Blair.

Chasing draft picks.

c4v3m4n

Islanders require a defender

The Pacific Islanders are still chasing the services of a youthful (24yo or younger) defender that will average higher than 70 in 2013.

Got a lot of future stars we are willing to part and even draft picks in order to find one.

PM myself or Q with any reasonable offer.

meow meow

Jake Stringer headed to Moscow

Sources say that new recruit Jake Stringer has made it clear that he intends to end up at the powehouse club, and if anyone else drafts the newest AFL SUPERSTAR, they will regret the decision for the rest of their (short) lives!
One major pitfall to the Stringer-to-Moscow situation is that the club has no picks in the upcoming WXV international draft. It has been suggested that all clubs let him fall to the preseason draft.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on November 23, 2012, 12:10:28 AM
Jake Stringer headed to Moscow

Sources say that new recruit Jake Stringer has made it clear that he intends to end up at the powehouse club, and if anyone else drafts the newest AFL SUPERSTAR, they will regret the decision for the rest of their (short) lives!
One major pitfall to the Stringer-to-Moscow situation is that the club has no picks in the upcoming WXV international draft. It has been suggested that all clubs let him fall to the preseason draft.

Lol

Oh yeah, whoever gets Jack Viney or Jimmy Toumpas, I'm coming after you in the February trade period  ;)

Holz

I have way too many forward, so if your after forward depth i have lots of young guys on my bench. Im looking for mids (which people seem to have lots of)

PM me.

I might be able to give a bunch for 1 mid.

MajorLazer

I am looking at trading away a few of my players in this last week of trading. Mainly Ben Jacobs, Jamie Cripps, Nick Dal Santo and Kyal Horsley.

Looking at getting a ruckman mainly, but would also be happy with mid range draft picks. PM me with any offers. :)

c4v3m4n

Still looking for defenders...and so far only one offer. :'(

Will no one (except the person who sent us the offer) come to our aid?

Got plenty on offer for a fair trade.

PM me or Q.

Maca24

Seeking a top ten pick as well as a few picks around the 30's.
PM me to negotiate.

roo boys!

Quote from: roo boys! on November 22, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
Wolves place some experience on the trade table

The Toronto Wolves are taking offers on two of their more senior players, score well so won't come cheap. Now that I know a number of clubs need defenders or ruckmen then these men may hold more value at a different club, that being said they are still required players at the Wolves at this stage. David Hale and Michael Johnson are now up for trade.
Have decided to probably retain MJ but Hale especially is still available for those short on rucks or forwards... ;)

Maca24

Sorry RB, I have enough rucks so Hale is a no from me :)

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on November 28, 2012, 09:53:04 PM
Sorry RB, I have enough rucks so Hale is a no from me :)
No worries at all Maca :)

MajorLazer

I guess I'll take him if I have to.  ;)

Maca24

Brock McLean is looking to leave Mexico in return for draft picks.
PM me ASAP, deadline is Sunday :)