World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Seriously Spinking, you should ignore my rantings of a mad man, and will shut up from now on.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: meow meow on November 07, 2012, 05:11:08 PM
There has been far too much quitting going on around here lately.

I had to laugh at this. Onya meow. ;D

JBs-Hawks

As I said in pm you have my full support and I hope you change your mind and stay on. People may not see through initial trades but we are building something and fringe players can be moved on, who says our next trades won't be to find the replacements for the forwards we lost. Dawes and Dixon were never going to be starting 15s players for a premiership contender so we need to replace them, how we get there replacements is our agenda ;)

Torpedo10

Stay on Spink!!! You have made some great trades including swapping Dixon & Dick who is injury prone and 2 big fringes for a potential top class Defender in Ellis and a good backup ruck! I see you as a massive winner in that trade and Darley and Newnes are 2 great youngsters. It's your decision whether you resign or not but everyone thinks you're a great coach and want you to stay.  :)

Spinking

Quote from: Maca24 on November 07, 2012, 04:42:58 PM
Only thing I suggest is reply to all PM's you recieve. I've sent you a few without replies.
I also gave you an offer on Dixon which you didn't get back to me about. I was willing to offer higher :/

Really sorry about that Maca. I burnt Sid with that too. I was getting 20 PMs every time I logged in so was getting confused about who Id spoken to about what.

Really kind words by everyone, Im trying to sort things out with Os via PM. I'm probably just a candidate for whatever the 'softest' award is called. :D

AFEV

Quote from: Spinking on November 07, 2012, 07:37:02 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 07, 2012, 04:42:58 PM
Only thing I suggest is reply to all PM's you recieve. I've sent you a few without replies.
I also gave you an offer on Dixon which you didn't get back to me about. I was willing to offer higher :/

Really sorry about that Maca. I burnt Sid with that too. I was getting 20 PMs every time I logged in so was getting confused about who Id spoken to about what.

Really kind words by everyone, Im trying to sort things out with Os via PM. I'm probably just a candidate for whatever the 'softest' award is called. :D
Phew! You're staying...Was having a bit of a freak out there.

Definitely not soft though. :)

Spinking

Apologies to everyone, particularly Os for the hasty resignation. Have been having a crappy week at work  and let it get to me :P

I'm really keen to keep going, and to make amends. First item on my agenda is to trade for a couple of good young forwards so come at me with trade proposals folks.  :)

And for the record - you are a super bunch of people. The PMs and thread comments I received from everyone were a really bright point in a bleak week. It was seriously appreciated.  :)

Ringo

Quote from: Spinking on November 09, 2012, 12:05:19 AM
Apologies to everyone, particularly Os for the hasty resignation. Have been having a crappy week at work  and let it get to me :P

I'm really keen to keep going, and to make amends. First item on my agenda is to trade for a couple of good young forwards so come at me with trade proposals folks.  :)

And for the record - you are a super bunch of people. The PMs and thread comments I received from everyone were a really bright point in a bleak week. It was seriously appreciated.  :)
Great to see you reconsider and welcome back. Think we all have been guilty of making some decisions in haste as a result of the emotions and circumstances we find ourselves in.
I know exactly how you feel Spinking I have a had a crappy week at work too.  Was set retire from the work force today (Friday) but due to union involvement in our VR process all were pulled on Tuesday so you could imagine the emotional roller coaster of this week. Know I am definitely finishing just do not know when.

On the trade matter you are not alone looking for forwards.  Been trying to get forwards all throuih the trade period without much success.  Got heaps of defenders to trade so come at me as well.  Only have 6 forwards on my list after retirements and de-listings. Have a couple of DPP that may assist.

From my team thread open to offers for these players in exchange for forwards or 3rd or 4th round picks:

Available
Paul Bower
Joel MacDonald
Jayden Post D/F
Stephen Gilham
Peter Faulks
Mitch Brown
Rhys O'Keeffe
Mark Whiley
Rory Laird   
Brad Symes
Cale Morton
Jason Winderlich M/F
Nicholas Joyce
Tom Young
Nathan Wilson

May be available but will require good offer as retention is desired.

Ben Reid
Zach Tuohy
Brent Staker D/f
Danyle Pearce
David Mackay
Matthew Warnock
Tom Lonergan

Maca24

Those players listed probably won't fetch you much Ringo.

CrowsFan

Well I'm sure he's just after players that will play some games, or as he has also said 3rd or 4th round picks. I don't think he is expecting much from them ;)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 10, 2012, 02:06:49 PM
Well I'm sure he's just after players that will play some games, or as he has also said 3rd or 4th round picks. I don't think he is expecting much from them ;)
Fair enough!  ;)

Colliwobblers

The Following quality football clubs desire "Brother" clubs from the World 15's, these two clubs are Brother clubs and are branching out looking for like minded clubs in the Worlds and Euro's.

AXVs = Vietnam Vipers = http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66636.0.html

BXVs = Winchester Werewolves = http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,62870.0.html

Any interested or available clubs PM me.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 11, 2012, 04:39:23 PM
The Following quality football clubs desire "Brother" clubs from the World 15's, these two clubs are Brother clubs and are branching out looking for like minded clubs in the Worlds and Euro's.

AXVs = Vietnam Vipers = http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66636.0.html

BXVs = Winchester Werewolves = http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,62870.0.html

Any interested or available clubs PM me.

That was easy, We are proud to announce that The New Delhi Tigers will be brother clubs to both these fine clubs above for the 2013 season and we hope beyond.

ossie85

Well, two coaches haven't voted yet and 1 voted but I couldn't decipher whether he was for or against.

But the results on whether Torpedo10 should be an official co-coach is in...

9 votes for Torpedo10, 5 voted against, 1 getting splinters by sitting on the fence. So even if the other 3 all vote against, Torp is through.

The rules for co-coaching:
- When we are voting for something, the FIRST person to vote out of Torp/Fisher counts. (i.e. if Torp votes first, Fish can't vote at all and vice-versa).

- When teams are entered, the LAST person to change the team counts. Torp might enter a team, but if Fisher enters one later thats the team that counts.

- If one coach organises a trade, the other can't reverse it or vote against it. If pyronerd organises a trade with Maca24, Sid can't later reverse it, or vote against it.

Maca24

Jimmy Bartel looking like a DPP.  8)