World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Lol if we are going by this then MTTy should be sacked real soon. Actually it's been two weeks...

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2012, 08:35:53 PM
Lol if we are going by this then MTTy should be sacked real soon. Actually it's been two weeks...
MTTY doesn't have a worlds team... ???

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 25, 2012, 08:59:51 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2012, 08:35:53 PM
MTTY doesn't have a worlds team... ???
Think his talking bout' British.  :)

CrowsFan

Well then he can talk about that in their thread :P

Justin Bieber

Well I was talking Euros, but give Meow a break? What's the big problem?

Justin Bieber

Actually he de-activated again ???

roo boys!

Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2012, 09:54:23 PM
Actually he de-activated again ???
flower me you're slow  ::)  :P

pyronerd

Justin Bieber

I could easily make a comeback that pretty much says that you must spend all your time on this, but I decide not too.

ossie85

I feel a bit guilty about meow, feel I may have started the deregistration fad :/

Thanks for Purple, C4 and everybody holding the fort. If you'll have me, would love to continue as admin.

If you want me as my admin, I think I'd like more power as I'm now independent. Not complete power obviously, nobody should have that.

I was thinking that my vote would be worth 5 votes, meaning that 12 of the 18 coaches would have to vote against me.

This would be for all things, including rule changes and trades (though not for this trade period, shouldn't change the rules half way through).

Understand if any of this is too much....

CrowsFan

Would love to have you back in charge os :)

P.S where can I send the blank cheque? ;)

AFEV

Would love to have you back Os. :)

Was going to suggest something similar after trade week ended anyhow, while the democratic vote is nice for the coaches it hasn't functioned as well as a model with an unbiased/weighted vote.

Purple 77

This comp would struggle without you oz!

Think having an independent will sort out the many problems that are sure to face the World 15s

Ringo

Happy to have you back Os.

As purple says an independent administrator will be great for the Worlds and make decisions independently in sorting out issues.

Not sure whether you need the weighted vote though if we sort out the issues that arose this year. I think some of the issues that arose this year was a result of trying to gain consensus amongst coaches and would be great to have an admin person to rule on everything,

Rather than give you the weighted vote just establish a rule that for any Administrators decisions to be overturned will require a 75% vote from coaches meaninbg 14 coaches would have to vote to over rule.

MajorLazer

Aww not Os.  ;)

Would be bloody awesome to have you back. I don't mind the idea of more power and I feel Os would be able to use it properly and not abuse it.

As long as it benefits me, I don't care. :P