World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah I guess that's fair enough then. Seems weird that the team that finished last has got no picks though!

Ringo

So as I understand it and using myself as an example and trying to keep simple.

I currently have 7 picks in the National draft so I will have to delist 7 players  prior to the national draft.

CrowsFan

No ringo you would have to to delist 12 (5 for the rookie draft too). Although it does depend how many people you currently have in your squad. Delisting 12 is assuming you have 46 players at the moment.

Basically you have to delist enough players so your remaining player list + your National draft picks adds up to 41 :)

bomberboy0618

#3 pick is up for sale in exchange for a gun midfielder.

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 17, 2012, 12:42:57 PM
No ringo you would have to to delist 12 (5 for the rookie draft too). Although it does depend how many people you currently have in your squad. Delisting 12 is assuming you have 46 players at the moment.

Basically you have to delist enough players so your remaining player list + your National draft picks adds up to 41 :)
Thanks for clarification CF wondered whether I also had to delist to accomadate Rookie draft as well.

CrowsFan

The following players are available from the Pumas. Looking for draft picks :)

Rory Thompson, Alex Silvagni, Simon White, Seb Tape, Jimmy Webster, Alex Forster, Andrew Raines, Dylan McNeil, Mitch Carter, Amos Frank, Cameron Shenton

CrowsFan

Also when are we going to start the nat draft and rookie draft?

I assume once both have been completed? So in mid december...

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 17, 2012, 12:42:57 PM

Counted 20 top 30 picks on our list. :)
Definitely an interesting stat to look at.

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 18, 2012, 12:27:38 PM
Also when are we going to start the nat draft and rookie draft?

I assume once both have been completed? So in mid december...

Yeah, a draft timetable thread is floating around somewhere.

CrowsFan

Ah yes just saw it. December 19 it is then :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 18, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Does that mean that there is still 3 months of trading? :o :o

c4v3m4n

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 18, 2012, 12:52:02 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 18, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Does that mean that there is still 3 months of trading? :o :o

With this realization, is it worth considering closing the trade window in a month, giving coaches the chance to have an off-season break?

I know we do want coaches to be involved over the post-season, but even AFL coaches get a break of some kind.

Just a thought. :)

roo boys!

In some breaking news from the Wolves...vice captain Sam Mitchell IS AVAILABLE.

After averaging 110 last year I've had a fair bit of interest surrounding him, I've always maintained that it will be hard to get him or Pendles along with a few others, I still maintain that but there is a chance Mitchell can go. I'm not even listening to offers on Pendles at the moment so don't even bother :P

Looking for a gun ruckman for Mitchell. Picks could be used in negotiations as well. PM me with offers or jump on chat some time :)

bomberboy0618

I'm attempting to rebuild. Give me draft picks and I'll consider all trades but Sidey and Kreuzer.

CrowsFan

Would be easier to trade with you BB if you made a team thread and kept an updated list of your team in it...