World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

If powerbug is out, and I hope he isn't, then a new coach will be selected like we did with cookie.

Sorry nails, but powerbug has said nothing about handing this team to you, and even if he did not sure it is fair

Nails

He doesn't need to hand it to me  ???

About 1 month ago PB and I became official co-coaches in all competitions together.

You'll see in his Euros thread (he hasn't mentioned it in the Worlds thread, unfortunately) he even calls himself co-coach. That's because we official became co-coaches together on all 4 teams, partaking in 50/50 split :o

Boomz

I'll vouch for nails on this... They have been going on about how they are co-coaches in all the comps for weeks on the chat.

ossie85

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 06:30:36 AM
He doesn't need to hand it to me  ???

About 1 month ago PB and I became official co-coaches in all competitions together.

You'll see in his Euros thread (he hasn't mentioned it in the Worlds thread, unfortunately) he even calls himself co-coach. That's because we official became co-coaches together on all 4 teams, partaking in 50/50 split :o

What do you mean 'official'? I didn't get any paperwork lol. Is simply saying something means it 'official' now?

I'm not saying you won't be coach, but it's something that should be talked about by the others....

Nails

We had our people call your people and we were meant to do lunch.

You didn't show for the lunch though and obviously never received the official paperwork.

BB67th

Quote from: Boomz on September 02, 2012, 07:16:25 AM
I'll vouch for nails on this... They have been going on about how they are co-coaches in all the comps for weeks on the chat.
Same here they have been talking all the time about being co-coaches in all comps for a while and I think the team should go to Nails (not that I wouldn't mind having a go at coaching it).

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 08:23:49 AM
We had our people call your people and we were meant to do lunch.

You didn't show for the lunch though and obviously never received the official paperwork.
Hahaha

Justin Bieber

This is probably the same situation, but in the euros I have not seen nails participate at all throughout the year. Holz has coaches on a waiting list ready to come in as a new coaches.

When I took over the sons, bgk had grazz as an assistant, but holz gave it to me as I was more active. However, nails is very active, but will be the only person to have 4 teams and has no assistants in any comp. (he might in some)

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2012, 10:25:21 AM
This is probably the same situation, but in the euros I have not seen nails participate at all throughout the year. Holz has coaches on a waiting list ready to come in as a new coaches.

When I took over the sons, bgk had grazz as an assistant, but holz gave it to me as I was more active. However, nails is very active, but will be the only person to have 4 teams and has no assistants in any comp. (he might in some)

Ziplockius is World's assistant. Colli was fired.

I'd be looking to take on assistants in the other comps. I might even be more active than you Lez ;)

Most of our co-coach stuff was behind the scenes as the regular season only had 1-2 matches to go and then finals :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 10:30:02 AM

I'd be looking to take on assistants in the other comps. I might even be more active than you Lez :)

Impossible :P

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2012, 10:32:17 AM
Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 10:30:02 AM

I'd be looking to take on assistants in the other comps. I might even be more active than you Lez :)

Impossible :P

Based on total time online I am ;)

PB and I even had trade discussions w/ 1-3 other coaches in the Worlds' Competition together...

ossie85

Hi guys... 16 of the 17 coaches have votes.

What we voted on is whether we give Nails the Buenos Aires job automatically, or whether we open it up for applications (where Nails and others could officially apply).

The results are 9 for giving the job to Nails, 7 for opening it up to applications, 1 coach hasn't voted yet but it has been decided.

So congratulations Nails, we've received the paperwork, and now it's official :)

Nails

Thanks Oss :) Back from my trip to Melbourne.

Going to enjoy taking the Armadillos to a premiership for the 3 following seasons :)

My Chumps

The Cape Town Cobras best and fairest will be held tomorrow night!
Get on your drinking hat and get your a**es down there!  :D

Early betting odds for the count:

Jobe Watson   2.50
Joel Selwood   3.50
Trent Cotchin   5.00
Josh Kennedy   5.00
Ryan O'Keefe   15.00
Tom Hawkins   30.00
Anybody else   1500.00

Clearly the mids are favourites!

Any bets?  ;)
please note that all bets will be payed out in bragging rights and pride