World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on August 13, 2012, 07:57:38 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 13, 2012, 07:53:00 PM
Bam!! Way over the limit :P

Well Andrew Raines is worth 736 reckon you'll be fine
Ah cool, Raines was on the list of people to get rid of. He is rubbish!

Maca24

Just a few things...
Do the NY Eagles have a thread under pyro? because the thread I've seen has the wrong list. (Rory Sloane for eg.)
Also Cairo isn't in the world 15's directory and the link to Beijing doesn't work.

I don't mean to sound picky and annoying, just trying to help :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on August 14, 2012, 12:40:49 PM
Just a few things...
Do the NY Eagles have a thread under pyro? because the thread I've seen has the wrong list. (Rory Sloane for eg.)
Also Cairo isn't in the world 15's directory and the link to Beijing doesn't work.

I don't mean to sound picky and annoying, just trying to help :)

Yeah, been meaning to fix the links in the directory for a while, just been a little preoccupied with other matters. It'll be fixed by the end of the week. :)

Maca24

No worries C4, you do a great job!
Pyro needs to get off his drunken ass and make a thread  ;)

Ringo

Can I ask a question on trades for my info.

We have to delist players to make our squad 36

During trade period I Trade Player A plus Draft Pick 2 for Player B.  This will leave me one player short so then do I do a supplementary trade at conclusion of Rookie Draft to bring my list back to 46.

Just trying to work out how to trade picks as well as players. 

Thank you for you help.

ossie85

Sorry Ringo, not sure I understand the question.

This is how I see it working:

Everybody cuts lists to 36 or less before National Draft.

If you have 36 players on your list, you get 5 picks in the National Draft.
If you have 35 players on your list, you get 6 picks in the National Draft.
If you have 34 players on your list, you get 7 picks in the National Draft.

If after the draft you have less than 41 players (and you can pass on picks) you get picks in the preseason draft (which is full of all available listed AFL players not yet picked, + those delisted between the National and Preseason).

Then it is the rookie draft. Where every team will have 45 players (or every team will have 46 depending on the number of players available).

does that help?

Ringo

Thanks Oss - Just wanted to clarify what happens if I trade picks in the National Draft.  Say I trade my 1st Pick does that mean I can still pick in appropriate order to fill my list to 41. eg may get Pick 100 to fill my list.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on August 14, 2012, 06:57:41 PM
Thanks Oss - Just wanted to clarify what happens if I trade picks in the National Draft.  Say I trade my 1st Pick does that mean I can still pick in appropriate order to fill my list to 41. eg may get Pick 100 to fill my list.

Yup. The list meow released is more or less accurate

My Chumps

Jeremy Cameron out for the season with a hip injury...

Depth woes continue  :(

ossie85

Quote from: My Chumps on August 15, 2012, 05:18:30 PM

And what's worse he's signed a 10 year deal with the Seoul Magpies! Horrible news for the Cobras

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on August 15, 2012, 05:45:46 PM

And what's worse he's signed a 10 year deal with the Seoul Magpies! Horrible news for the Cobras

Really? Are you saying you've traded him???

My Chumps

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 15, 2012, 07:07:49 PM

Lol, Ossie wishes  ;D

ossie85

Talk to Jeremy, he's very excited

c4v3m4n

Quote from: My Chumps on August 15, 2012, 08:06:52 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 15, 2012, 07:07:49 PM

Lol, Ossie wishes  ;D

The reason Cameron is being traded to the Magpies is because they are losing Dangerfield. He just signed with the Islanders for 10 years too! Big loss for the Mapgies. Hopefully Cameron is a worthwhile replacement. ;)

My Chumps

Decided to give Jezza a call, this is how the conversation went down:

Jeremy Cameron: Hello, Jeremy Cameron speaking.

Me: Jezza mate, MC here, how have you been?

JC: Well this hip injury is of course bitterly dissapointing for me at such a vital part of the season.

Me: keep your chin up champ. You've got a fantastic football career infront of you  AT THE COBRAS. Just wanted to let you know that you were my first preference for that fourth forward spot during finals, and if fit, I can assure you that you would've been playing in a preliminary final.

JC: Thanks MC. You really know how to keep a bloke confident and motivated. You're a fantastic coach, and I can't wait for a hard pre-season with the boys!

Me: Awww shucks Jezza. That's good to hear. I'm going to be honest with you here though mate, I've come across some strange rumours recently...

JC: ...Rumours?

Me: Well, I personally think he's lost the plot, but ossie85 coach of the Seoul Magpies seems to think you've signed a contract for them on a long term basis... Now I am not accusing you of anything, like I said, I think he's just gone a bit nana's to be honest... but I wouldn't mind some clarification to help me sleep at night. After all, we would hate to lose you Jeremy. You're one of the brightest young prospects in World 15's football.

JC: I can assure you MC that not only have I not signed a contract for the Magpies, but I am completely satisfied here in Cape Town, and do not plan on moving anywhere for THE REST OF MY CAREER.

Me: Brilliant, just what I wanted to here.

JC: Glad we got that cleared up! Anyways, we're having a team dinner tonight and Joely's (Selwood) on cooking duties. He's well known for his culinary skills and he can whip up a mean Spag Bol, wouldn't want to miss it! Catch you tomorrow at training.

Me: Sounds a feast! Okay Jezza, catch you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that clear things up? Back off Ossie  ;)