World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 06, 2012, 11:15:13 AM
Assuming we all play SC

I think it would be cool if all the main coaches played in the same private league in a normal SuperCoach league, as well as the World 15s of course.

If the main coach of a team doesn't play SC or can't enter for whatever reason, maybe their assistant, or anyones assistant, can fill their spot?

Might be tough, some people (including yours truly) already have many leagues reserved for 2012.

Great idea nonetheless.

My Chumps

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 06, 2012, 11:15:13 AM
Assuming we all play SC

I think it would be cool if all the main coaches played in the same private league in a normal SuperCoach league, as well as the World 15s of course.

If the main coach of a team doesn't play SC or can't enter for whatever reason, maybe their assistant, or anyones assistant, can fill their spot?
Hahaha, that would be cool... I'm keen   :)

CrowsFan

Looks like my choice of Whitecross could be a good selection with time spent in the midfield coming in 2012. This is what Clarkson had to say about him...

QuoteWith another strong preseason more opportunities in the midfield will come his way this year, and we're expecting he'll emerge as a pretty important player... he's developed a really strong and aggressive attack on the footy and we really think as the years progress he'll develop into a key midfielder.

I like the sound of that :D

c4v3m4n

Any updates on the survey results ossie?

ossie85

14/18 returned. Will give to the end of this week I think

PowerBug

ossie85

That's 15... some results known now...

A cap has been voted down! Which surprises me somewhat. When Maca wins the next 4 seasons, we may want to revist that lol

No limit on number of AFL players or rookies.

And 13/15 of us want to join an SC league next year

MajorLazer

Ossie, I don't know if this is possible, but would you be able to make a seperate board each for the World and Euro inside this board?

Just wondering cos some people have teams in both and I have been looking at the wrong teams.

ossie85

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 11, 2012, 04:01:09 AM
Ossie, I don't know if this is possible, but would you be able to make a seperate board each for the World and Euro inside this board?

Just wondering cos some people have teams in both and I have been looking at the wrong teams.

Only m0nty has that power. If it was me though, I'd probably keep them in the same board...

ossie85

Survey results:

17 from 18 in....

Home Advantage

Home advantage in finals. 11 for, 6 against.

Cap

A cap? 2 for, 15 against. Pretty conclusive!

Trade period...

drum roll.....

7 people wanted a trade period, of no more than FOUR player movements. 2 movements next on 5 votes.

Will start official trade negotiations TOMORROW morning.

Max AFL players

No maximum of AFL listed players (10 to 7)

SUB RULE

8 for it. 8 against it. 1 other wants a sub-rule, but you have to nominate your sub. Reckon this is too border-line, and WON'T have a sub-rule? Is that fair?

How should trades be approved?

3 wanted to go to someone to decide whether it is fair or not

6 wanted it to be approved by the Coaches

8 wanted it to be rejected by the Coaches
-- Of these 8, 4 wanted 9 votes against, 4 wanted 6 votes against.

.... Reckon 6 will be fine?

A league for us?

15 yay, 2 nay

c4v3m4n

Well done Ossie.

With the sub rule, shall we still trial it in the Pre-season friendly matches and then revisit it after that?

Maca24

meow meow

I was just thinking that if we want to mix things up a little, maybe our 2 utilities shouldn't be allowed to be played from the same line. Everyone is just going to play 6 mids, and that's boring.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on January 14, 2012, 08:38:16 PM
I was just thinking that if we want to mix things up a little, maybe our 2 utilities shouldn't be allowed to be played from the same line. Everyone is just going to play 6 mids, and that's boring.

Not sure they will meow, I'll be playing Kreuz pretty much permanency as a utility, and I don't think it's going to be that easy to have full squads

meow meow