World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

It would be a bit hard for the SC world 15s to do it but the euro 14s should be able to do it during the bye weeks. I was thinking after we have done all the drafts we could have a trade week. Let's say i have no Defenders going into the season but we have a trade week and I pick up a few decent defenders. I think we should have one before the start of the 2012 season and Mid-season.

AFEV

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 27, 2011, 02:19:10 PM
for the world 15s, lets please just have a trade period at the same time as the AFL. We shouldn't have one at the end of the drafts, because it gets really uneven and messy. But im all for a controlled and even trade period at the same time every year
I'm with this.
If we do a trade period now I really feel a couple of teams will come out of it with insane teams that won't be beatable for a few seasons.

ossie85

Crazy Europeans, they're all broke anyway :)

Same opinion of Sid... trades tend to get all crazy.... democracy we are though!

Master Q

I said not now... What about Mid-Season though?

Boomz

I wouldn't mind a mid season trade period... Would need to be a cap on the amount of trades though.

Master Q

Quote from: Boomz on November 27, 2011, 03:33:49 PM
I wouldn't mind a mid season trade period... Would need to be a cap on the amount of trades though.
Yeah that's a good idea as well...

FisherSaints

Midseason +1, only 5 trades max

ossie85

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 27, 2011, 03:59:22 PM

5 trades would be WAY too many.

I'm also against a mid-season trade period, will do another survey eventually to decide :)

Maca24

I'm against mid trade period as well.
If there was once, it would have2 be like 2 trades max.

FisherSaints

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 27, 2011, 04:30:03 PM
if there was one, i wouldn't trade at all, unless ossie was offering trengove, my equal fav player in afl......
Who's your favorite??

PowerBug

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 27, 2011, 03:59:22 PM
3 trades.

Like others, a trade period would f*** things up, teams will be stupid and they will become very uneven.
If we are to have a trade period before season 2012, the cap should be no more than the amount of trades made in the AFL trade week. So about 30 all up.

Master Q

What about Max of 3 Trades and It's from let's say a Monday - Wednesday? Doesn't go to long and Ossie has 2 days to sort everything about before the first game of the round on a Friday?

c4v3m4n

Hey y'all, after 3 days of non-stop drinking in Hobart and some Gaelic footy, I have returned!  ;D ;D

What did I miss?

Torpedo10

Not much. Did you win in the Gaelic footy?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 28, 2011, 05:23:19 PM
Not much. Did you win in the Gaelic footy?

Nah, we didn't unfortunately.  :(