CrowsFan

Quote from: My Chumps on May 22, 2013, 05:14:33 PM
Ah, hadn't realised Stef was injured... Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! :P
Latest injury update says 4-5 weeks.

Nige

While we're on the topic of injuries...

Chris Knights.  :'(

Justin Bieber

Pavlich, Rioli, Patton, Griffin, Davis, Trengove and Rich, like 1/3 at least of my starting XV missing for a huge chunk of the season so far/rest of season :'(.

At least youngsters given a chance to shine... If any of them want to :P.

Maca24

My injury list:
Sandilands

Be jealous doges :p

ossie85

Coaching results!

We welcome specky92 as co-coach of the New Delhi Tigers.

Unfortunately, Torpedo10's application for co-coach of Moscow has been rejected.

tbagrocks

Quote from: ossie85 on May 24, 2013, 08:18:38 PM

Coaching results!

We welcome specky92 as co-coach of the New Delhi Tigers.

Unfortunately, Torpedo10's application for co-coach of Moscow has been rejected.
Ahh just in time for your first loss specky ;D

Justin Bieber

Haha Torp got rejected? Bit harsh... Buy sounds like he's jumping successful teams lol

Nails

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on May 24, 2013, 08:52:01 PM
Haha Torp got rejected? Bit harsh... Buy sounds like he's jumping successful teams lol
That's exactly right lez. Quit the Tigers to try and join a stronger team. Don't think that should be rewarded.

My Chumps

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 24, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
That's exactly right lez. Quit the Tigers to try and join a stronger team. Don't think that should be rewarded.
Agreed! Glad other coaches saw it the same way.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: My Chumps on May 24, 2013, 09:15:09 PM

Well I gathered that without even following the comp.

Jay

I only laughed for about 20 minutes after seeing this. Left his team to ge to a better team, gets rejected and is now team-less. Kinda funny ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: My Chumps on May 24, 2013, 09:15:09 PM
If Fisher doesn't have a problem with me leaving then what is the problem? We and Fisher clearly had different ideas and we tried making it work.  Why would I wait 9 rounds to leave to go to another club if I wanted to get success? Why would I even try to become co-coach in the first place? It was obvious that New Delhi weren't gonna be a top team from the end of trading. Of course at the moment Moscow are in a better position but New Delhi have come off 2 good scores and have some very good youth. Fish and I tried to make it work but we couldn't. We had different ideas for the team and they weren't compatible. MC and CF, what other problems do you have other than your assumption that I was team hopping for success with me going to Moscow? 

CrowsFan

Torp honestly I don't mind you changing teams, as it was clear that each week you and FS would post your own team lineups and basically whoever did it last had the team set for that week. What I think though is you shouldn't be going from co-coach of one team to immediately become co-coach of another. Stay at Moscow as an assistant coach, and then come end of season if you are working out well apply to be co-coach again and I would vote yes.

Master Q

Also there are plenty of guys waiting/working hard for a team out there and to just leave one for another is questionable.