World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Are you interested full time Q?

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on February 16, 2013, 09:44:43 AM

Full time? Yes? On my own - no. Not what I signed up for.

CrowsFan

Still no announcement from c4. Hope he isn't sick again...

ossie85

He facebooks regularly enough

ossie85

I messaged c4 on facebook

He will hold a press conference here at 9pm (sigh)

CrowsFan

CrowsFan

Hey os, I'm sure it's pretty straightforward but just wanted to clarify the rookie promotion rules.

If you place someone on the LTI list you can promote a rookie to take their place right? If so to place them on the list do they have to be on the real AFL LTI list or say can you place someone on the list if they have been given a long suspension (such as Tippett)? Or just place a guy on the list who isn't playing games?

Also what is the minimum length of time they have to be on the list? Once they are back off this list the rookie goes back to the rookie list too right?

Also will we be allowed to promote a rookie to the senior list halfway through the season like in the AFL?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just that since I have Whitecross missing the majority of the season I want to work out the rules regarding the rookies because I may promote one (Riley)...

ossie85

Good questions CF :)

I'm working on those rules, but yes, they player has to be on AFL Long Term Injury list, and no Tippett won't qualify.

They just have to be on the list, I'm hoping to find a source. Once a player is off the list, the rookies return to being rookies

Midseason rookie promotion to be confirmed....

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on February 17, 2013, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on February 16, 2013, 09:44:43 AM

Full time? Yes? On my own - no. Not what I signed up for.
Ossie please read this again^

ossie85

I have Q. You said you didn't want the job by yourself. You were never co-coach. This has been said before.

Jay

The Pacific Islander's thread is now complete, would love you to check it out and give me some feedback :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,72985.0.html

Jukes

And I helped :P

Motto was all my idea, comedic brilliance

ossie85

kilbluff1985

You sent the votes out yet Ozzie?

ossie85

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 05, 2013, 09:02:29 PM
You sent the votes out yet Ozzie?

Hi kb, as I said when you messaged me, no I haven't. It will happen, and I promise I won't keep it a secret from you.