World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Yeah good points Ringo. I have a couple of coaches in AXVs too who didn't draft their teams but they will have to finish low on the ladder to get better draft picks for compensation :) none coming from me :)

The list you inherited was a challange indeed, and lucky for you you were able to trade to fix it. Still 10 is not a ridiculous amount of trades, it is a lot more than most AFL teams make each season but it is not crazy, I was under the impression there were teams in WXVs making twice that number of trades or more.....

But,

It should be how the majority of you WXVs coaches want it to be, and all the guys I know in WXVs, LOVE LOVE triple LOVE the trading....

So that's all good, just obviously irked Os but he (as great as he is and the inventor) was just one of the coaches so he stood aside which is probably a little hot headed at the time but, in the end the wisest decision given the majority seem to love trading and that is the way the competition is going so best he gets off the bus.....

A shame but Os can always run an AXVs team :) I think he would like it in our part of the world, cheap electonics, great weather, laid back only the odd crazy communist and dictator but all in all in rather pleasant part of the world, and not too much trading  ;D

Maca24

You stereotype worlds to much Colli.
We also have a list cap of 41. Delisting rookies to allow a spot for a pick also happens.
Everything is the same virtually.
Just a few teams traded more so they can set themselves up.
I'm positive next preseason we would see minimal list movements whether there is a trade cap or not.
I love Asians don't get me wrong, but there is not one bad thing I can see regarding worlds :P

Purple 77

I'm certain there won't be many list movements next year, because this is the year people are getting the players that missed out on in the draft IMO

KoopKicka

Im available as an assistant if anyones interested! :)

Maca24

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 17, 2012, 01:32:09 PM
Im available as an assistant if anyones interested! :)
Might take you up on that. Stay tuned! ;)

Colliwobblers

Wasn't intended to be a criticism of Worlds, and as I said it sounds like it runs just fine and everyone is happy.

My only real "dislike" is the unlimited trading, but I'm not even in it and if I was I like Os would be just one opinion...

Just see where Os was coming from and think there could be an issue if you guys don't get on top of it. Which it seems you all are so no worries....

:)  All good, the only thing I have/will have,  against worlds will be when we meet in the champions XVs league :)

Jay

Anybody need an assistant of some sort? Would love to get involved with this great comp in what ever way possible :)

PM if interested

Maca24

Jayman to Assistant Coach at Mexico

Mexico City have signed Jayman on as an Assistant for the 2013 season after having only one coach in Maca24 in 2012.
A change was thought to ensure that decisions will be made more effectively as well as trading and list management.
Welcome aboard Jayman! :)

roo boys!

Will be considering offers for Michael Johnson, David Hale, Matt Shaw and Tom Bell among others...obviously un-tradables remain untradable but looking to stay active over the trade period.

Jay

Quote from: Maca24 on October 19, 2012, 07:13:08 PM
Jayman to Assistant Coach at Mexico

Mexico City have signed Jayman on as an Assistant for the 2013 season after having only one coach in Maca24 in 2012.
A change was thought to ensure that decisions will be made more effectively as well as trading and list management.
Welcome aboard Jayman! :)
Very happy to be here mate :) Will do my best to ensure that the premiership cup stays in Mexico City!

Let me know if you need anything :)

AFEV

Torpedo10

Maca24

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 24, 2012, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Sid on October 24, 2012, 09:25:19 PM
Meow gone...again...?
::) Getting annoying.
I agree. Surely doing it twice means that's it?
I love meow but nobody else would get away with it.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on October 25, 2012, 12:23:56 AM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 24, 2012, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Sid on October 24, 2012, 09:25:19 PM
Meow gone...again...?
::) Getting annoying.
I agree. Surely doing it twice means that's it?
I love meow but nobody else would get away with it.

I just noticed. :-\

Does anyone know meow outside of FanFooty, even if its on Facebook?

My Chumps

Give him 2 weeks IMO.

If he's not back then sack him, and if he does it again after that then sack him.

Sorry Meow, but seriously, this is getting silly.