Chuck $2,000 on Cotchin. >:D

roo boys!

Quote from: c4v3m4n on September 08, 2012, 02:56:06 PM
I'm living large.

Chuck $2,000 on Cotchin. >:D
Gotta bet big to win big.

$2,500 on Anybody Else, paying a return of $3,750,000

Purple 77

Well, after seeing all the Jim Stynes votes 4 times over when I was doing it, surely Watson has it!

In fact, I'm so sure, I'll put that $2,500 on Watson to win

Torpedo10

I put 1 Million dollars on every single player in the Cobras team.  :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 08, 2012, 03:52:59 PM
I put 1 Million dollars on every single player in the Cobras team.  :P

Jeez, you're gonna have to hope that someone that isn't listed wins, otherwise you're out of pocket a few million dollars. :-X

My Chumps

Hahaha, loving the betting guys...

Vote count sometime later  :P

MajorLazer

I remember bringing up this topic in the ladder thread but thought I'd bring it up here.

I think that we shouldn't use % as a tiebreaker because we can't affect the scores that the other team get.

What we should use is just simply points scored over the season. Something we can actually affect.

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 09, 2012, 12:46:30 PM
I remember bringing up this topic in the ladder thread but thought I'd bring it up here.

I think that we shouldn't use % as a tiebreaker because we can't affect the scores that the other team get.

What we should use is just simply points scored over the season. Something we can actually affect.
If we did that then we might as well just give the 9 highest scoring teams each week a win and the 9 lowest scoring teams a loss. It's only logical since we can't effect what our opponent will score each week... :P

Percentage is the best and only way of doing it in my opinion.

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 09, 2012, 01:07:53 PM

If we did that then we might as well just give the 9 highest scoring teams each week a win and the 9 lowest scoring teams a loss. It's only logical since we can't effect what our opponent will score each week... :P

I agree. Makes it more interesting..

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 09, 2012, 01:07:53 PM

Ok. Just wanted to put it out there.

ossie85

Is an interesting idea, especially since I would have made the finals this year that way lol, but no, think percentage is best

CrowsFan

This week of finals are being a dog to the Pumas! Whitecross does his ACL and now Waters looks to be in a lot of trouble!! :(

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 09, 2012, 05:04:03 PM
This week of finals are being a dog to the Pumas! Whitecross does his ACL and now Waters looks to be in a lot of trouble!! :(
Looks like an achilles to waters :/
Hopefully not to serious, could be a long term lay off.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Maca24 on September 09, 2012, 05:10:31 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 09, 2012, 05:04:03 PM
Looks like an achilles to waters :/
Hopefully not to serious, could be a long term lay off.
That sucks, but it makes my trade with you look not as shower. :P

Nails

Armadillos are now looking for 1 quality backman and a few quality forwards. We have plenty of talent to trade away and will be looking to trade fairly with anyone who can trade us what we are after. PM me or come on the chat.