World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

ossie85

Dangerfield prefers Asian cuisine over the sunshine of the Pacific sorry c4!

And of course Jeremy Cameron would say that MC, think about Tom Scully, Gary Ablett and (probably) Travis Cloke before him....

CrowsFan

Well looks like we need to get a new coach for Buenos Aires Armadillos...

Although Nails is his assistant right? So does he just automatically get the team??

MajorLazer

I believe they were actually co-coaches. Does that change anything?

Think if Nails posts here saying he's alright to take over, then he should have it.

tbagrocks

I'll do it ;D if nails wants help I'm happy to aswell

picker_man

i think there's actually quite a few regular new ppl of the 15's threads now that if Nails decides he doesnt want to head coach 4 teams they would be happy to step up (myself included) but doubt he would give up a team within this comp as it is highly sort after.

Nails

picker_man

i think you've got 3 teams but 4 is a lil much yeah....

Nails

Go look at the most time online thread... 4 days ago I was 5th and behind HP by like 1 day.

4 teams? No probs.

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
Go look at the most time online thread... 4 days ago I was 5th and behind HP by like 1 day.

4 teams? No probs.

nah i think you could run them all no probs! but with alot of other new people coming through  here maybe one team PB signed up for should go to them and you take 3?? up to you but m8 ;)

Nails

I reckon PB will come back if not in the off season, at the start of the next season, therefore I'm reluctant to give them away. We'll see how I go for a while first IMO ;)

picker_man

nah thats cool nails as i said up to you :)

but imo if someone quits a team they shouldnt be welcomed back straight into a coaching role.........

elephants

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 12:46:16 AM
I reckon PB will come back if not in the off season, at the start of the next season, therefore I'm reluctant to give them away. We'll see how I go for a while first IMO ;)

Yah this. He'll be back :P

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2012, 12:52:09 AM
Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2012, 12:46:16 AM

Yah this. He'll be back :P

cant help but speak my mind haha so what if he comes back does that mean he automaticaly gets his coaching positions back... that seems a little stupid a guy can quit but we all hold on waiting to see if he wants to return ::)

Nails

Don't trade with AFEV, he's useless.

Just about everyone is up for trade @ the Armadillos, make us some offers.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44829.0.html

^ Team thread. We might take some older players off your hands, if you're interested ;)