World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

c4v3m4n

I know no-one cares, but the Islanders will be holding a press conference in their thread in less than 15 minutes. :D

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 04, 2012, 08:44:58 PM
I know no-one cares, but the Islanders will be holding a press conference in their thread in less than 15 minutes. :D
Haha took the words right out of my mouth :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 04, 2012, 08:59:28 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 04, 2012, 08:44:58 PM
Haha took the words right out of my mouth :P

Well I'm bored.

ossie85

I see Sid's back. Is he taking over again pyro?

CrowsFan

CrowsFan

League favourite maca has suffered a big blow today, losing his round 6 pick LeCras for the entire season!! Wonder how he will cope with the loss?

Source - http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7155/newsid/129112/default.aspx

ossie85

Nice pick up CF. Back luck for LeCras, the Eagles and the MC Suns

Maca24

Had plenty of offers for him too!
Ouch!!  :(

CrowsFan

Think I was asking for him at some point. Glad you were a stubborn negotiator maca :P

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 19, 2012, 09:19:41 PM
Think I was asking for him at some point. Glad you were a stubborn negotiator maca :P
I knew it would backfire at some point :P

ossie85

Seoul Magpies will stand by Brent Macaffer, in a similar incident

Colliwobblers

I have joined the Buenos Aires Armadillos as a humble assistant, have suggested the Head Coach start writing his victory speach  8)

PowerBug

>:D I suggest the rest of you give up now. The Cheer/Boo ratio of both my assistants is enough to make everyone cry to sleep every night. :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on February 22, 2012, 12:00:35 AM
>:D I suggest the rest of you give up now. The Cheer/Boo ratio of both my assistants is enough to make everyone cry to sleep every night. :P

A good cheer-boo ratio ain't gonna win you the premiership, but nice try. :P

I suppose trying is all a team like yours and Port Adelaide's can do with those players.  ::) :P