World 15 Discussion

Started by ossie85, November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Torpedo10 on March 08, 2013, 10:04:07 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on March 08, 2013, 09:31:08 AM
SydneyRox surely deserves a shot?
I totally agree! Give Jukesy a Co with Jay and let SR be head coach of Moscow. Or maybe Jukes & SR Co at Moscow?

Only 2 votes separated Jayman, Jukes and SydneyRox. So my logic is we don't really need another selection process...

But Jukes did finish ahead of SydneyRox, so letting him have first rights. If he wants to co-coach with Jay at Islanders or SydRox at Moscow, or Moscow by himself, that's up to him.

@kb - will send a vote this weekend for you, I promise!

JBs-Hawks

CrowsFan

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 08, 2013, 10:07:38 AM
You've never beaten me :P
Come talk to me after the weekend :P

My Chumps

Considering applying for the Moscow job :P

Not really, but look at that list! I'd love to coach it.

Pity to see Meow go :(

Maca24

It really is a great list!
I think we should have applicants, gives us the best way to select a coach.
But up to you Oss :)

Also, kind of hoping I don't win this preseason competition. Seems like it's a bit of a kiss of death!

Purple 77

Quote from: Maca24 on March 08, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
It really is a great list!
I think we should have applicants, gives us the best way to select a coach.
But up to you Oss :)

Also, kind of hoping I don't win this preseason competition. Seems like it's a bit of a kiss of death!

Forfeit then  :P I really wanna win it lol

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on March 08, 2013, 08:43:28 AM

Received this from meow yesterday:

Quote from: meow meow
My girlfriend and I have decided that we shall be moving to London in a few weeks. It will be impossible to keep up with AFL and remain coach of Moscow. The team is all set up for the 2013 season so my departure shouldn't cause too much disruption. Adios!

:( Which is a pitty, meow was always one of the more entertaining coaches.

Because we just had a selection process, have offered the spot to Jukes. I gave Jukes the option of being Moscow coach, or co-coach with Jayman for Seoul.

Did you mean Islanders? Might be wrong, I just get confused as most of these new coaches start with J! lol

ossie85

Yep, I meant the islanders sorry!

And we welcome JUKES officially to the role of MOSCOW SPETSNAZ head coach. Apologies guys, I think given how close the last vote was, it really didn't seem logical to run another process.

And, with 15 coaches from 17 having voted so far KILBLUFF1985 is now official co-coach of TOKYO SAMURAI, with the vote being 11-4.

Oz

Jay

I think SydRox should automatically get the next team, Ossie. He was only 2 votes behind me and 1 behind Jukes last vote.

Nige

He's also next in line for a gig in Asians, his services are in high demand. ;D Good deserving guy. I guess now we wait to see which comp loses a coach first.

kilbluff1985

Nails

Congratulations job getters. Shame you guys won't stand a chance this season with Maca, myself and 1-2 others crushing you :o

kilbluff1985

looking forward to making a new team thread with some new artwork done by Toga

and yes i discussed it with Boomz first

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on March 09, 2013, 07:52:00 AM
And we welcome JUKES officially to the role of MOSCOW SPETSNAZ head coach. Apologies guys, I think given how close the last vote was, it really didn't seem logical to run another process.
Just a question, what if someone who didn't want/wasn't around to apply for the Islanders job but wanted the head coach role at Moscow? Seems a bit odd just to give the job to someone based on an application for a different position.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SilkySkills on March 10, 2013, 12:44:00 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 09, 2013, 07:52:00 AM
Just a question, what if someone who didn't want/wasn't around to apply for the Islanders job but wanted the head coach role at Moscow? Seems a bit odd just to give the job to someone based on an application for a different position.
Not saying I'm interested, but I agree on this statement.