WXV: Parisian Nice Lyon Reindeers

Started by Hellopplz, November 14, 2011, 04:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Shhhhhhh, nobody is meant to know about THAT room, especially our sponsors who paid for it.... I mean paid for my office space below....

roo boys!

Welcome kb and Phas. Certainly some big non-coaching names, well done HP!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: roo boys! on December 04, 2012, 12:55:37 PM

well i am coach of the Birmingham Bombers

CrowsFan

See you've got a new logo for the Reindeers.

Much better than my scrappy effort ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 04, 2012, 06:45:48 PM
See you've got a new logo for the Reindeers.

Much better than my scrappy effort ;)

Still a fine effort which made it hard to choose between so why not keep both in opening post! Just going with a little revamp so will use Phas' Logo for now 8). Not going to complain about having 2 awesome logos though :P.

Phasir

tis a pleasure to be here ;D
..now to get to work on the re-launch 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 04, 2012, 06:39:06 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on December 04, 2012, 12:55:37 PM

well i am coach of the Birmingham Bombers
I meant Worlds haha :P

DazBurg

updated playing list

Backs:  Jarrod Harbrow, Phil Davis, Christian Howard, Heath Grundy, David Myers, Jackson Trengove, Andrew McInnes, Luke McPharlin, Marley Williams, Leigh Osborne, Aidan Corr, Jordan Lockyer, Rookie: Xavier Richards (FWD), Rookie: Luke Davis, Rookie: Andrew Boseley

Mids: Matt Priddis, Nathan Jones, Daniel Rich, Kade Simpson, Luke Ball, Dylan Shiel, Chad Wingard, Clay Smith, Elliot Kavanagh, Mitch Hallahan, Farren Ray, Matt Thomas, Nick Lower Nathan Lovett-Murray, Rookie: Brad McKenzie

Rucks: Jonathon Griffin, Matthew Lobbe, Angus Graham, Ayce Cordy (Fwd)

Forwards: Matthew Pavlich, Cyril Rioli (Mid), Justin Westhoff, Tyson Goldsack, Jarrad Grant, Levi Casboult, Trent Dennis-Lane, Jonathan Patton, Beau Wilkes, Liam Jones, Tom Lynch

Justin Bieber

I am sad to say that Luigi has stepped down as an assistant as other commitments got in the way of helping out the Reindeers :(.

On a brighter note, Phasir looks like he's getting close for the big unveiling of the new PNL homepage! We shall all wait impatiently for it to come out as should be an awesome page to rival other big name clubs :P.

ossie85

Gotta say I have a soft spot for the Reinders, horribly unlucky at the start of the year, finishing strong to give hope to the French legion!

Justin Bieber

Who doesn't love a Reindeer? :D. Was a horrible run indeed to kick off the first season ever but think we did enough in the 2nd half of the season to show people what we are capable of!

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 09, 2013, 04:28:29 PM
Who doesn't love a Reindeer? :D. Was a horrible run indeed to kick off the first season ever but think we did enough in the 2nd half of the season to show people what we are capable of!
we are the smokie of the year i reckon
when everyone was doing there ladder predictions most had us around 11 to 14th hence we a smokie but i think we will show them a thing or 2  ;)