Main Menu

Rules Discussion....

Started by ossie85, November 14, 2011, 11:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

12 from 18 responses so far....

1 question has been decided...

9. The Preseason/Rookie draft is the third stage of drafting. How should selections be determined?

With "Randomised" winning 10-2

Though one comment suggested that it should be the same order as the National Draft like in the AFL

ossie85

So, priority picks....

Close to the AFL system....

I think we should have them. If a team wins LESS than 4 matches, they get a priority pick after the first round (so pick #19)

If win less than four matches for two years in a row, they get a priority pick at the START of the draft (i.e. pick #1).

TANKING will result in loss of first round pick. Tanking should be much easier to detect in this game than the AFL....

^^ nothing set in stone, thoughts, comments?

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2011, 02:56:03 PM

So, priority picks....

I think we should have them. If a team wins LESS than 4 matches, they get a priority pick after the first round (so pick #19)

If win less than four matches for two years in a row, they get a priority pick at the START of the draft (i.e. pick #1).

TANKING will result in loss of first round pick. Tanking should be much easier to detect in this game than the AFL....

Seems like a good idea to me.

My Chumps

Quote from: Boomz on November 25, 2011, 03:14:27 PM

So, priority picks....

Yeah, sounds good.  ;)

AFEV

Quote from: Boomz on November 25, 2011, 03:14:27 PM

So, priority picks....

Yep brilliant idea IMHO.