Steven Salopek (knee) 1 week
Brendon Goddard (suspension) 2 weeks
Martin Mattner (hip) TBA
Dylan Addison (jaw) TBC
Mark LeCras (knee) season
Mark Nicoski (hamstring) 5 weeks

I'd be sympathetic, but you're still pumping out the 140+ scores :/

Maca24

Haha I just can't wait for a few to return! Hodge not far off, and if Sandi can return although unlikely, Ill be stoked :)

Maca24

Injury List R16:
Jarrad Waite (back) Test
Alan Didak (torn groin/adductor) Test
Josh Mellington (hamstring) 1 week
Aaron Sandilands (toe) 7 weeks
Luke Hodge (knee) available
Nathan Foley (heel) Test
Steven Salopek (knee) Test
Brendon Goddard (suspension) 1 week
Martin Mattner (hip) Test
Dylan Addison (jaw) 3 weeks
Mark LeCras (knee) season
Mark Nicoski (hamstring) season
James Bartel (suspension) 2 weeks
James Sellar (thigh) test
Matt White (suspension) 3 weeks

Playing the bottom side Dublin this week, good news is a large chunk of those names will be back for finals :)

ossie85

Question, would you play an under-done Sandi in the Grand Final if you had to Maca24?

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on July 10, 2012, 02:41:57 PM

Question, would you play an under-done Sandi in the Grand Final if you had to Maca24?
Good Question Ossie, but I sure would. Stick him on the bench with Ivan as number 1 ruck. :)

ossie85

Good to see you are after a servicale ruckmen, unlike those spuds in Sandilands and Maric

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on July 10, 2012, 03:47:05 PM

Good to see you are after a servicale ruckmen, unlike those spuds in Sandilands and Maric
LOL. 3 Would be great :P what can I say really, I'm just greedy!

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on July 10, 2012, 05:48:25 PM

I'm very happy with my ruck stocks. May not be as high scoring as your 2, but they are very reliable ;)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 10, 2012, 06:02:35 PM

I'm very happy with my ruck stocks. May not be as high scoring as your 2, but they are very reliable ;)
Ivan's the king, but Sandi is a pain sometimes. Hence why he is on the market for the right price!

meow meow

Quote from: Maca24 on July 10, 2012, 06:11:37 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 10, 2012, 06:02:35 PM

Ivan's the king, but Sandi is a pain sometimes. Hence why he is on the market for the right price!

The right price you say. What do you think an injury prone 30 year old is worth?

Maca24

That scores 110+ virtually every game he plays? I'd say he is worth enough ;)

CrowsFan

Honestly I don't think Sandilands has much value left in him. His injury problems seem to be getting worse each year. I'm not going to trade out any good player for a guy who might play 10 games a year

Maca24

2012, Match Results Archive.

MATCH RESULTS/REPORTS

Round 1
Toronto Wolves 24.16. 160 Def. Mexico City Suns 20.14. 134

So first game is a loss! Disappointing but injuries are high. Hodge, Didak, Nicoski and Lecras all out. :/
Hoping we can bounce back in Round 2 with a big win!
Best: J Bartel, B Goddard, A Sandilands, Brad Ebert, N Riewoldt.
Ladder Position: 16th (0-1)

Round 2
Mexico City Suns 28.14. 182 Def. Berlin Brewers 16.17. 113

Our first home game at Fireball Stadium saw us destroy Berlin by 69pts!!
Goddard score 298pts as skipper while Sandilands also scored 149pts, Waite 133pts, Ebert 112pts, Riewoldt 115pts, Goodes 113pts, Bartel 110pts, Chapman 121pts, Burgoyne 122pts and Lewis 116pts.
Mammoth week for the Mexicans!!
Ladder Position 7th (1-1)

Round 3
Mexico City Suns 23.16. 154 Def. Seoul Magpies 21.14. 140

Good win against a contending team in Seoul. Puts us at 2-1 with momentum.
Best: J Lewis, N Riewoldt, A Goodes, N.Foley, J Waite, A Sandilands, B Goddard, J Bartel.
Ladder Position 4th (2-1)

Round 4
Mexico City Suns 22.17. 149 Def. Cairo Sands 17.16. 118

Cruise for a win by 31pts. Another good showing by our team with Sandilands proving to be a monster scorer.
Best: A Sandilands, J Lewis, I Maric, P Chapman, N Foley
Ladder Position 4th (3-1)

Round 5
Mexico City Suns 20.16. 136 Def.Tokyo Samurai 19.13. 127

Tight win! Really lucky to get this one with a really low score from our Mexicans.
Makes it 4 wins in a row and proving ourselves as real premiership contenders.
Best: N Foley, I Maric, M Firrito.
Ladder Position 2nd (4-1)

Round 6
Mexico City Suns 24.13. 157 Def. PNL Reindeers 22.15. 147

Came up against the winless Paris and were surprised to have a very close contest!
Wake up call for our boys not to get complacent. Happy with a win though and highest scoring team of the round!
Puts us at 5-1 with 3 gruelling matches against the Top 3 teams in the competition. Next 3 weeks will be an indicator of where we are at. Carn Mexico!!!
Best: I Maric, P Chapman, B Goddard, Brad Ebert, A Goodes, N Riewoldt.
Ladder Position 2nd (5-1)

Round 7
Mexico City Suns (22.18.150) Def. Cape Town Cobras (20.15.135)

Hard match against the strong Cobras outfit but we performed well to run home 15pt winners.
Plenty of players cracking the tonne, showing good signs for the next 2 crucial games to come.
Best: N Foley, A Sandilands, J Lewis, I Maric, B Goddard, Brad Ebert, P Chapman
Ladder Position 2nd (6-1)

Round 8
Sao Paulo Pumas (23.16.154) Def. Mexico City Suns (21.15.141)

Came up against the ladder leading Pumas in a 1st vs 2nd matchup. Unfortunately we just weren't good enough to get the win despite producing a decent performance. Focus will turn to next weeks match after slipping to 3rd.
Best: I Maric, N Riewoldt, B Goddard, J Bartel, P Chapman, N Foley, A Sandilands
Ladder Position 3rd (6-2)

Round 9
Mexico City Suns (24.8.152) Def. Wellington Warriors (16.8.104)

In what was expected to be a grinding match against the 2nd placed Warriors, our Mexican men drubbed the opposition to the tune of 48pts! Big Ivan played an instrumental part in the win.
Best: I Maric, P Chapman, N Foley, B Howlett, N Riewoldt
Ladder Position 2nd (7-2)

Round 10
Mexico City Suns (23.8.146) Def. Moscow Spetsnaz (20.8.128)

With Hodge and Goodes starting their long stints in the stands, Mexico had to apply pressure against the in form Moscow.
Thankfully, we did enough to win by 18pts.
Best: P Chapman, A Sandilands, J Bartel, I Maric, Brad Ebert, B Goddard, A Didak
Ladder Position 2nd (8-2)

Round 11
Mexico City Suns (20.15.135) Def. London (19.17.131)

The round played over 2 weeks! Shocking game by Mexico but scraped to a 4pt win. Sandilands suffered an 8 week toe injury to add to the injury list. Our top player Lewis got suspended for 2 and Jarrad Waite + Nathan Foley missed the game also.
Gun forward Nick Riewoldt won us the game with an inspired performance up forward.
Best: N Riewoldt, I Maric, Brad Ebert, B Goddard, J Bartel
Ladder Position 2nd (9-2)

Round 12
Mexico City Suns (22.12.144) Def. New Delhi Tigers (18.10.118)

Goodes and Lewis finally return! While Ivan continues to relish the number 1 ruck role in Sandilands absence.
Brock McLean makes his debut and impresses club staff with his hunger. Fantastic effort by him.
Was good to continue the winning streak by beating the Tigers by 26pts!
We also congratulate Ivan Maric, Brendan Goddard, Paul Chapman and Nick Riewoldt for representing the AAP in the East vs West continental carnival. Ivan was so impressive that he was 2nd best on ground.
Best: B Howlett, B McLean, I Maric, J Lewis, M Firrito
Ladder Position 2nd (10-2)

Round 13
Mexico City Suns (23.15.153) defeated Beijing Bears (22.16.148)

What a match! Great gritty effort with the Home Ground proving crucial to beat the Bears by 5pts!
Chapman returned from a week off while Goddard was suspended for 2 the previous week. Lots of suspensions to our fiery hot Suns players! Still a great effort to top the hard to beat Beijing Bears. Usual suspects produced yet again.
Best: A Goodes, P Chapman, J Lewis, N Riewoldt, B McLean, J Bartel, M Firrito
Ladder Position 2nd (11-2)

Round 14
Mexico City Suns (19.17.131) Def. Dublin Destroyers (19.13.127)

Came up against the wooden spooners Dublin and prevailed in a 4pt win! Many were shocked spectating, but we at the club knew the game would be a grind! Many of our stars were out but the team that played did everything they could! Very proud.
Best: B Howlett, S Gilbert, J Lewis
Ladder Position 2nd (12-2)

Round 15
Mexico City Suns (19.9.123) Def. New York Eagles (17.9.111)

Weakened squad still and lucky to play against a weaker Eagles outfit. Got the 11pt win, but our performance was way below par. A lot of sceptics have started to arise from the woods and are doubting the teams chances for premiership glory.
Best: J Lewis, B McLean, S Gilbert, I Maric
Ladder Position 2nd (13-2)

Round 16
Mexico City Suns (24.15.159) Def. Pacific Islanders (17.13.115)

Mexico finally find some form with a 44pt convincing win over the Islanders.
Great to see Hodge and Bartel back and providing on field leadership. Ivan continued, while Brock McLean has been the shining light in the injury crisis. Winning streak increased to 8 in a row.
Best: I Maric, N Riewoldt, B McLean, B Goddard, L Hodge, P Chapman
Ladder Position 2nd (14-2)

Round 17
Mexico City Suns (22.15.147) Def. Buenos Aires Armadillos (18.13.121)

2nd vs 4th in a hotly contested dual. Luckily we came through and got more game time into our stars. 26pt win over a flag chasing team was great to see. Waite was fantastic on return and Adam Goodes played his first great game since returning.
The team has come full circle with most of our stars on the park, and looking to gain match fitness and form with the finals now arriving.
Best: I Maric, B Goddard, J Waite, A Goodes, S Burgoyne, P Chapman, B McLean, Brad Ebert
Ladder Position 2nd (15-2)

c4v3m4n

Nice write up there Maca24. :)