38   Josh Simpson
39   Brodie Murdoch
40   Jackson Merrett
41   Jackson Sheringham

R00.42   Luke Mitchell
R06.43   Amos Frank
R24.44   Martin Gleeson
R42.45   Daniel Robinson

Currently being updated... Come back after the holidays!

Boomz

ossie85

Welcome aboard Marcz :)

Great logo!

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 03:13:15 PM

Welcome aboard Marcz :)

Great logo!

Thanks  :P Can't really take credit as I just edited a baseball/softball logo and made it a bit brighter and got rid of the ball :P

Boomz

I would like to welcome Jonathon Patton to the club >:D

Boomz

After hundreds of imaginary applicants PMed me asking to be an assistant I have narrowed it down to the only 1 who was the real deal! >:D Hawka26 is joining the crew... More announcements to follow ;)

Hawka

Quote from: Boomz on December 07, 2011, 02:34:12 PM
After hundreds of imaginary applicants PMed me asking to be an assistant I have narrowed it down to the only 1 who was the real deal! >:D Hawka26 is joining the crew... More announcements to follow ;)
Thanks for welcoming me to this great club and i look forward to working with you and Marcz and our exciting list of players :)

Boomz

Another Assistant to be announced soon 8) Very pleased to get him.

Boomz

New assistant is Junktimer 8) Think he will be my final assistant for now.

FisherSaints

I remember talking to Jtimer, he said maybe to me. Oh well

Maca24

Quote from: Boomz on December 10, 2011, 11:52:27 PM
New assistant is Junktimer 8) Think he will be my final assistant for now.
Nice! I forgot about JT.. reckon he would of said yes to me :P

Boomz

So I've changed my mind and taken yet another assistant... Jukes is joining the crew >:D

Jukes

Hawka

With Boomz deep into running pre season training and preparing for the inaugural WVX season, Boomz handed press conference duties today to assistant coach hawka26, who was joined by star recruits Liam Shiels and Matthew Leuenberger to answer some questions from the media and were the club is at with the season fast approaching
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* the three men enter the room and sit down in front of a large media contingent and the press conference begins as each journo is given a turn to ask there questions

Hawka can you tell me why you are fronting this press conference, Is there something we need to know?
Hawka: I am here instead of our head coach because Boomz is deep into getting the club into the postion he wants before the start of the inarugal season, He cant be expected do to everything

Liam, Matthew whats its like to be among the first recruits for the Tokyo Samurai
Liam: It was very exciting when i first heard of the World 15's i coudlnt wait to be drafted and myself i was surprised i would b coming all the way to Tokyo but i wouldnt want to be anywhere else *big grin on his face
Matthew: I was very surprised that i got picked so early i was delighted about it though and im very keen to repay the club with my performance's

Liam you're a great player and some people are saying a possible captain choice? What do youthink?
Liam: *Laughs,didnt know i was that good *laughs again, It would be a great privilege to be captain of this great team but i face to stiff competition which is a good thing

hawka speaking of captains, Have yourself Boomz and your fellow assistants discussed this issue?
Hawka: No we havent not as a group but that will come and Boomz has his plans on the captaincy, But at this stage we have a great selection of players to take that role including the two young lads beside me

Matthew, Despite only being realitivley young yourself how has it been being the elder statesman of the ruck crew?
Matthew: Its been a great exprience and im really happy with the rucks the clubs drafted they all have really impressed me and i hope im playing and training with them all for a long time *big grin on his face

Hawka trade discussions has begun, are there any plans for the Samurai?
Hawka : Nothing has been set in stone though but we are keen to add to our young talent and we will be keeping tabs on some players as we try to make this great list even better

*the same Journo with the first question who is cleary not happy with the club asks
What was boomz thinking in the drafts there is a clear lack of forwards with quality at the club
Hawka: I cant answer for boomz but that statement is wrong we have one of the best forwards in the Worlds 15s in Travis Cloke, We have Youngsters who will only get better in Gunston,Tippet,Henderson also add McGlynn who is a good player i think our forward line is good also with an eye for the future, It is not the best now but in a few seasons it could easily be

Liam how do you feel coming into the season?
Liam : Im feeling great,Very refreshed and really think i can take my game to new heights along with all the others at the club

Matthew who is the biggest pest at the club?
Matthew: *Laughs, Ahh theres a few Ayce Cordy is a bit of a pest while running through ruck drills can be very of putting at times *Laughs again, But when it gets serious none of my fellow rucks are seriours then Ayce and Jackson Sheringham is a bit of a coaches pet, somehow he is related to Boomz but non of us are sure its to complicated *all 3 laugh

Hawka Whats the team morale like ,does everyone get on?
Hawka: The club has a really good friendly feel with all the players and its a pleasure to work in such an enviroment with well respected coaches and really friendly blokes

*now An announcement from hawka
Hawka : As well as my role as assitant coach i have also stepped into the role as Media manager which im looking forward to
and i would like to announce our number 1 ticket holder Japan's current Prime Minister

"Yoshihiko Noda"
and after a few phone calls and a bit of persuasion i convinced this next guy to take a trip around the Club and he loved what he saw and is on board and will front some Television commercials here in Japan to promote this great club more
Keisuke Honda

Thanks everyone for attending and until next time Bye from the Samurai
*The three men stand up pose for some photos then leave the room to end Formalities here at Samurai central.

ossie85