Dangermouse.....will he go to the next level?

Started by nostradamus, November 13, 2011, 09:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

I'm interested in knowing peoples thoughts about Patrick Dangerfield

Having Sanderson as coach next year has the potential to take him to the next level, he'll bring a wealth of knowledge and the winning mentality with him from Geelong. If he can impart even a portion of the Geelong attitude, effort and gameplan....then l think the sky is the limit for "danger"

This along with his undoubted ability and the fact that he's mpp.....could make him a valuable pick

......thoughts??

Ziplock

I can see the value, the potential and the break out possibility. I rate him as a solid chance for next season. He just needs to tick one more box for me...

apparently every year everyone rates him.

But I'm not everyone :P

keep an eye on him in NAB. If he fires, strongly, strongly consider.

Fenno

I rate him as a player and have for a few years but he just isn't a fantasy player and im not sure he ever will be.

Dudge

No sorry guys , not for me. But a game breaker none the less. Just does'nt fit my plans

elephants

Not a massive possession winner and always cops a tag even if playing forward.

Not unless he explodes Pre season.

valkorum

He needs to play more time in the midfield before I will pick him up.  If he stays as a forward he just doesnt get the ball enough to score the 100 points you want.

He played in the midfield late in the year and scored a 99 against Richmond - so he does have potential.

DG

Quote from: valkorum on November 14, 2011, 12:37:55 PM
He needs to play more time in the midfield before I will pick him up.  If he stays as a forward he just doesnt get the ball enough to score the 100 points you want.

He played in the midfield late in the year and scored a 99 against Richmond - so he does have potential.

Exactly, id wait and see where he plays under Sando, i reckon ill wait and see on the first few rounds of the season to see for sure.

PowerMan

for and 50-60k Sloane would be better choice IMO, he had a mini break out towards the end of this season, I reckon he'll explode in 2012.

Voldemort

Quote from: PowerMan on November 14, 2011, 12:59:51 PM
for and 50-60k Sloane would be better choice IMO, he had a mini break out towards the end of this season, I reckon he'll explode in 2012.

+ 1

Sloane just looks the goods to carry his game to the next level. When you see him play, there is just something there. Class and skill. An injury-free pre-season and a solid NAB cup and he has a good chance to be in my team

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerMan on November 14, 2011, 12:59:51 PM

^^ This

Holz

valkorum

RiOtChEsS

i think he will definitely get a role change, for DT pass, for SC maybe

nostradamus

Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2011, 04:47:43 PM

What do you think his new role will be?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: nostradamus on November 14, 2011, 11:26:30 PM
Quote from: Marcz on November 14, 2011, 04:47:43 PM

What do you think his new role will be?
ur guess is as good as mine...

ud hope a guy who can burn off Steven Hill with 5 bounces and bang it home from 50 wont play primarily as a FP tho