Main Menu

PAP

Started by bowyanger, November 11, 2011, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

the actual order for the top 5 doesn't really mean squat.

Voldemort

Quote from: Ziplock on November 13, 2011, 12:15:02 PM
the actual order for the top 5 doesn't really mean squat.

it does mean that Wingard isnt predicted to be in the top 5, so Port has a good chance of getting him

Ziplock

oh yeah, I agree I follow that. I mean that the actual numbering 1 2 3 4 5 doesn't really mean much :P

CrowsFan

It does for SC prices :P

Voldemort

Quote from: Ziplock on November 13, 2011, 01:09:51 PM
oh yeah, I agree I follow that. I mean that the actual numbering 1 2 3 4 5 doesn't really mean much :P

in AFL terms, yes, it doesnt mean much as GWS has all 5 anyway, but as CF the prices of the players in DT and SC will depend on this

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Voldemort on November 13, 2011, 12:01:48 PM
This how they think the top 5 will go:

1. Patton
2. Conglio
3. Tyson
4. Hoskin-Elliot
5. Longer

This is what the experts think but they say nothing is for sure
He-Man and Wingard are the two that will either be going to GWS or Port. Port would be stoked if they do land Wingard as he would like to stay in SA and has great talent. Lets just hope GWS know they have enough midfielders already so they bypass Wingard 8).

In my Phantom, I'd have Wingard going at #3/4 (Tyson and Him) and He-Man falling. Although teams can be unpredictable on draft day (e.g Conca going early to Tigers last year).

PowerBug

That top 5 Voldy wrote down was from today's Sunday Mail. When i saw that i was stoked.

Voldemort

Quote from: PowerBug on November 13, 2011, 11:55:36 PM
That top 5 Voldy wrote down was from today's Sunday Mail. When i saw that i was stoked.

it was actually from afl.com.au to be precise

PowerBug

Quote from: Voldemort on November 14, 2011, 01:32:27 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 13, 2011, 11:55:36 PM

it was actually from afl.com.au to be precise
ok, i saw it in the paper yesterday morning that's all :)