What will Barlow average in 2012?

Above 115
112-115
108-111
104-107
100-103
Below 100

Tom_16

Pretty simple just wondering what everyone thinks Barlow will avg in 2012, also please comment the minimum he would have to average to be a worthy selection in 2012. Please vote, thanks.

Swallow12

For a cash cow at least 105, and 110 for a keeper

footy4life

I'd be happy with an average around 100 to 105 but he should be able to push it to around 110 if he plays out the season uninjured. :P

stew42

If it is +100, then LOCK. At his price, you cannot go past him.

Holz

barlow had 2 low socring DT games last year, one was a 25 from being the sub. The other was a 47 against the dogs when they got killed and was the last game of the season and to me it looked like barlow looked tired. Remove those and he averaged 100. Give him a full preseason ( correct me if this is incorrect) and a freo team that should easily be top 8 and maybee push for the top 4 and i would think he should average simular to his debut season.

To me there is no reason not to lock this guy into your team, unless other injury concerns come up.

elephants

elephants

Barlow doesn't get a discount? Played less than 10 games so he should be a 10% discount?

*Note, clutching at straws a bit here as I'm 10k over my cap :P

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2012, 10:22:33 PM
Barlow doesn't get a discount? Played less than 10 games so he should be a 10% discount?

*Note, clutching at straws a bit here as I'm 10k over my cap :P

.......its a conspiracy ele   :P

Football Factory

Interesting .... good question

Ziplock

yeah, VS dont really follow any rules. Should be a 10% discount, but isn't :P

Windigo

AndrewY

Elephants clutching at straws just doesn't seem right somehow.

jabroni

DTtalk mentioned that VS adjust certain players prices (usually increase) like porpz for instance and barlow so they dont become automatic locks

elephants

Quote from: AndrewY on January 28, 2012, 10:30:45 PM
Elephants clutching at straws just doesn't seem right somehow.
Hahaha

Yeah okay really would like that extra 30-40k :P Got my self to 1.5k under the caqp hahaha

hardnut

I didn't realise that... I like that VS tinker a bit, we whinge that teams are too similar so making sure we don't have any ridculous premium deals is kind of a good thing.
On a similar note I'd also like to see a 10% loading on DPP values to reflect their increased relevance in the fantasy game and give KPP a bit of a look in!